The GSP/Bisping bout proves once and for all

• Thread starter Deleted member 436105
  • Start date
Again he moved up because he got bigger, not because he wanted an extra challenge. When he fought at MW he wasn't fighting bigger men. In fact he was one of the biggest MW's himself back then.

Let Nogueira tell you:

“He’s a big guy, man,” said Noguiera. He’s almost my size. He’s like 210 now and he’s all muscle so he won’t have a problem at 205. He’s very strong; he works a lot with the weights. He’s much stronger now than the first time I met him. We started training together in 2002. He was like a real 185 then, but now he can be 205 easy. He can fight both 185 and 205. He can switch easy, no problem.”

Calling him a 170 pounder when he was in the UFC is ridiculous.

He moved up to 205 and fought 2 low tier fighters and an ex-champion who was tailor made for him. But when it came to Shogun or Jones he just wanted no part of it. He wanted GSP instead, even when he was higher regarded than GSP p4p and GSP had not proven himself at 185. That fight was completely useless fight-wise for Silva.

He also tried to avoid fighters in his own division.

GSP just did a cheap move, but he doesn't come close to being the opportunist Silva was.

Again he moved up because he got bigger, not because he wanted an extra challenge. When he fought at MW he wasn't fighting bigger men. In fact he was one of the biggest MW's himself back then.

Let Nogueira tell you:

“He’s a big guy, man,” said Noguiera. He’s almost my size. He’s like 210 now and he’s all muscle so he won’t have a problem at 205. He’s very strong; he works a lot with the weights. He’s much stronger now than the first time I met him. We started training together in 2002. He was like a real 185 then, but now he can be 205 easy. He can fight both 185 and 205. He can switch easy, no problem.”

Calling him a 170 pounder when he was in the UFC is ridiculous.

He moved up to 205 and fought 2 low tier fighters and an ex-champion who was tailor made for him. But when it came to Shogun or Jones he just wanted no part of it. He wanted GSP instead, even when he was higher regarded than GSP p4p and GSP had not proven himself at 185. That fight was completely useless fight-wise for Silva.

He also tried to avoid fighters in his own division.

GSP just did a cheap move, but he doesn't come close to being the opportunist Silva was.
Wrong. Below is his bod pod measurements from before his camp with Forrest.

ficha.jpg

Conversely, here is GSP's bod POD measurements. At the same body fat %, both GSP and Anderson weighed the same in their prime at around 170.5lb of lean body mass. This is fact.

And more reaching to try and discredit one of the greatest of all time.

The shit you people complain about is fucking MIND BLOWING.

Silva was cool with fighting the smaller man. Gee what a shock..

Wrong. Below is his bod pod measurements from before his camp with Forrest.

ficha.jpg

Conversely, here is GSP's bod POD measurements. At the same body fat %, both GSP and Anderson weighed the same in their prime at around 170.5lb of lean body mass. This is fact.

Leaving aside the fact that BF measurements are often inaccurate and overall irrelevant, the point is that Anderson was no longer WW sized when he fought in the UFC by any means.

hqdefault.jpg

Him moving up from WW is irrelevant. It's not like he was often fighting bigger men at MW during his title run.

GSP was comfortable making money and being champ, didnt want to move up to fight bigger prime Silva. Silva was good as MW champ and didnt want to move up to fight the bigger prime Jones.

THey were comfortable. Maybe more money than UFC offered would have changed things but guessing at that point UFC was cool with having two superstar champs winning so they probably felt they didnt need to throw 8 figures at each to do the fight.

Now GSP is coming back and he sees MW is his best path to not only make a good payday but win another title.

I don't listen to rap. Reading this is like listening to rap, it's hard to make out what is said and most of it is trash anyway.

no one is a bigger hypocrite than GSP.

history has shown that.

Ain't it funny when a hater is more obsessed with someone than his own fans. GSP cuddles you in your dreams, maggot*.

*EDIT: that damn spell check, but you know what I meant.

Leaving aside the fact that BF measurements are often inaccurate and overall irrelevant, the point is that Anderson was no longer WW sized when he fought in the UFC by any means.

hqdefault.jpg

Him moving up from WW is irrelevant. It's not like he was often fighting bigger men at MW during his title run.
His lean body mass was the same as GSP for his fight against Forrest. I prefer raw numbers to bro science.

how much of a fraud GSP always was and why he should be removed from GOAT status. It's clear as day now that he's moving up he ducked Silva heavy. Both men in their primes and cleaning out their divisions but GSP always dodged and used every excuse. Comes back now and picks the most favorable matchup at MW(and he still may get smashed) Let's get into the obvious of him running when 170 got hot. I don't buy this I'm mad UFC isn't testing bullshit. Dudes have been cheating since this sport existed so it wasn't some revelation or epidemic when GSP took a stand. His first come back and the three fights that followed was the hardest fights he's ever had. Took the most amount of damage ever, esp the Hendricks fight. He made a living laying on one dimensional fighters. The second he's not dominant he tucks his tail and runs. I have no respect for GSP as a fighter. I have no respect for these new owners who are dead set on being the real version of WWE. Championships are a complete joke. And I hope Jacare demands his release so he can get paid in Bellator

Cometh at thy

Drops mic

How do you just go around lying like that ? Do you think everybody is as stupid, and dishonest as you are ? Didn't your parents bring you up properly ? Are you so jealous, that you have to lie to justify your hatred ?

Did you just believe nobody would bother to prove what a lying piece of shit you are ?

I usually let this shit go. Because you assholes aren't worth my time. But, I've had it. You liars have ZERO credibility. But, I have to assume you don't care much about that.

Now take that mic, and shove it up your ass.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white...-st-pierre-likely-next-if-gsp-wins-at-ufc-154

how much of a fraud GSP always was and why he should be removed from GOAT status. It's clear as day now that he's moving up he ducked Silva heavy. Both men in their primes and cleaning out their divisions but GSP always dodged and used every excuse. Comes back now and picks the most favorable matchup at MW(and he still may get smashed) Let's get into the obvious of him running when 170 got hot. I don't buy this I'm mad UFC isn't testing bullshit. Dudes have been cheating since this sport existed so it wasn't some revelation or epidemic when GSP took a stand. His first come back and the three fights that followed was the hardest fights he's ever had. Took the most amount of damage ever, esp the Hendricks fight. He made a living laying on one dimensional fighters. The second he's not dominant he tucks his tail and runs. I have no respect for GSP as a fighter. I have no respect for these new owners who are dead set on being the real version of WWE. Championships are a complete joke. And I hope Jacare demands his release so he can get paid in Bellator

Cometh at thy

Drops mic

You have a point that GSP really only started getting into the whole "UFC doesn't test" bullshit towards the end of his welterweight run. Makes you wonder why he would do that when they were finally starting to test; almost like he was dodging the testing itself by saying he was quitting because no one tested. Why wasn't he super vocal years before? Seems kind of sketchy.

You have a point that GSP really only started getting into the whole "UFC doesn't test" bullshit towards the end of his welterweight run. Makes you wonder why he would do that when they were finally starting to test; almost like he was dodging the testing itself by saying he was quitting because no one tested. Why wasn't he super vocal years before? Seems kind of sketchy.

"Finally starting to test" you mean years after GSP retired right?

"Finally starting to test" you mean years after GSP retired right?

They got serious in 2015 but the writing was on the wall. Why wasn't GSP a super advocate for drug testing when he was in the peak of his championship run?

Never. Where you beaten with a dictionary as a child? Why does knowledge threaten you?

Dude you just wrote a novel on how im ignorant because i don't know proper old English. STFU and get a life weirdo

How do you just go around lying like that ? Do you think everybody is as stupid, and dishonest as you are ? Didn't your parents bring you up properly ? Are you so jealous, that you have to lie to justify your hatred ?

Did you just believe nobody would bother to prove what a lying piece of shit you are ?

I usually let this shit go. Because you assholes aren't worth my time. But, I've had it. You liars have ZERO credibility. But, I have to assume you don't care much about that.

Now take that mic, and shove it up your ass.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white...-st-pierre-likely-next-if-gsp-wins-at-ufc-154

What does this blather of text and irrelevant link even mean?

Cometh at thy

Drops mic

You did ok.

Good post.

But you have to stamp your feet and yell "Sexual Chocolate!" if you're going to drop the mic.
Remember that next time.

This stupid shit again. You can't duck someone that fights at a higher weight class. It's asinine.

Back