The Great Raquel Pennington (9-5) headlines over Rafael dos Santos

Yes I totally agree man! The retired Myeesha Tate is a much better win than any of that Brazilian bum’s wins.

Robbie Lawler? What has he accomplished? Misha mops the floor with this guy if they ever fought.

Honestly I don’t get why people don’t think Rhonda cant beat Mayweather it just so sexist UGHHHHH!! If you don’t like WMMA it means you honestly don’t respect women enough you need to worship these women’s feet’s and always treat them with respect, that’s the only way they’ll respect us back. That’s what women want right boys?

Can’t we all just come together put that pussy high up on the pedestal? Thank you for coming to my aid brother

Can somebody get their mans here? @quadrunner he must’ve graduated a Yale with this knowledge.

rbdWv.gif

Damn you salty

Not so sure. I can see Nunes transitioning to a conservative point fighter in five rounds fights given her cardio problems.

But I don't think Pennington will do the same. Rocky should know that she can't let Amanda have an easy pace, and Rocky has been living and training at high altitude in Colorado so her cardio should be golden.

Women's divisions besides SW are a joke and all Top heavy like 5 good elite fighters between Fw Bw and FW

Back