The Great Raquel Pennington (9-5) headlines over Rafael dos Santos

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore

Can't believe that people still can't come to grips with the fact that title shots take the top spot of non-title fights and interim belts and that it has nothing to do with WMMA.

But what if WMMA titles mean literally less to the fans than a chris Avila fight?
Still doesn't matter ?

Is Rafael Dos Santos related to that guy Eduardo Mendez, that Mexican cat that got slept by Colin at 205?

Nice.

But Amadeus Penn is p4p
up-The_Sadies___Amanda_Schenk.jpg
#JustScrap

Gotta give props to Raquel.

2 of those losses, her last 2, were split decisions to Holm and Andrade.

She came back and beat Andrade and has a streak.

Glad to see she's getting a title shot.

Wmma is shit, but it’s good for a smoke break or bathroom break

People who keep saying Pennington is headlining over RDA vs Colby because its a title fight obviously have not been paying attention. RDA vs Colby is a title fight. Its not a normal 3 round fight

Simple..

Real title fight trumps intrim title fight

Regardless of sex..

U sexist fuck

If they want to promote WMMA, they're gonna have to do better than Pennington. She's seems like a white=trash version of Roy Nelson without the Charisma or KO Power.

Can't believe that people still can't come to grips with the fact that title shots take the top spot of non-title fights and interim belts and that it has nothing to do with WMMA.
they also put dumb non title wmma fights in the main card. look at zingano vs whoever in the last ufc card or smth.... it's not good

Fedor AND Kobe in your av, I already know your opinion is trash

Junior dos Anjos vs Caine Vasquez to open the PPV please

I would actually prefer it if the entire main card was the women’s fights so I could just go to bed after the undercard.

Gotta give props to Raquel.

2 of those losses, her last 2, were split decisions to Holm and Andrade.

She came back and beat Andrade and has a streak.

Glad to see she's getting a title shot.

A loss to Holm is embarrassing and Andrade fights at SW now, 2 weight classes below. Just Saiyan.

Back