The Great Raquel Pennington (9-5) headlines over Rafael dos Santos

I predict that Pennington vs. Nunez will be a helluva lot more fun to watch than Shevchenko vs Nunes 2 was.

The fact that wme/ufc can’t objectively see that not only is it an absolute joke and disgrace but that neither casuals nor hardcore want this shit is telling. Ufc is going down, for reasons exactly like this.

He's one of those Reebok fighters, like Anderson Aldo and @Giblert Melendez
DEXATI20160725034630.png

But what if WMMA titles mean literally less to the fans than a chris Avila fight?
Still doesn't matter ?

Yeah, still don't matter. I like that they stick by this rule at least. It gives the belts - whatever their division - some more meaning. I remember when they broke this rule with Conor and gave him the main event over Robbie or Weidman or whoever it was defending on one PPV. It just seemed shit.

Yeah, still don't matter. I like that they stick by this rule at least. It gives the belts - whatever their division - some more meaning. I remember when they broke this rule with Conor and gave him the main event over Robbie or Weidman or whoever it was defending on one PPV. It just seemed shit.

As they should. Conor should ALWAYS get the main event over any fight regardless who is fighting on the card.

If this is anything other than a quick TKO for Amanda, it will suck ass. Raquel doesn't strike me as being skilled in anything, really.

<{clintugh}>

aka the GOAT Pennington had to beat the likes of Bethe Correia (one of the best to ever do it btw) by split decision, enroute to her Main Event status.

These inferior fighters like Rafael dos Santos should actually be relegated to the prelims because I can’t even understand him anyways.

View attachment 358639

Welcome to the #WMEera
(Women Main Event)

You forgot to mention she beat Tate, I know that doesn't fit into your agenda and that's why you said betche but still.

Pennington is a tough out for anyone right now, she is big, strong, one of the better boxers and showed good TDD and defensive grappling against miesha who was one of the better wmma wrestlers.

I don't think she can beat Nunes but I would favor her over anyone not named Nunes and shevchenko.

People are sleeping on Raquel. I'm pretty sure this fight will be competitive and i wouldn't be surprised if she wins.

You forgot to mention she beat Tate, I know that doesn't fit into your agenda and that's why you said betche but still.

Pennington is a tough out for anyone right now, she is big, strong, one of the better boxers and showed good TDD and defensive grappling against miesha who was one of the better wmma wrestlers.

I don't think she can beat Nunes but I would favor her over anyone not named Nunes and shevchenko.

Yes I totally agree man! The retired Myeesha Tate is a much better win than any of that Brazilian bum’s wins.

Robbie Lawler? What has he accomplished? Misha mops the floor with this guy if they ever fought.

Honestly I don’t get why people don’t think Rhonda cant beat Mayweather it just so sexist UGHHHHH!! If you don’t like WMMA it means you honestly don’t respect women enough you need to worship these women’s feet’s and always treat them with respect, that’s the only way they’ll respect us back. That’s what women want right boys?

Can’t we all just come together put that pussy high up on the pedestal? Thank you for coming to my aid brother

Can somebody get their mans here? @quadrunner he must’ve graduated a Yale with this knowledge.

rbdWv.gif

Last edited:
In all honesty though, I respect WMMA and all women’s martial arts.

There are a bunch of girls at my gym who are great boxers. It takes a lot of character for women who have the courage to learn how to defend themselves in this day and age.

But to put fucking WMMA headlining over an all time great like Dos ANJOS (and they’ve done, and continue to do this shit)

It’s fuckin pathetic.

— TS

I predict that Pennington vs. Nunez will be a helluva lot more fun to watch than Shevchenko vs Nunes 2 was.
Not so sure. I can see Nunes transitioning to a conservative point fighter in five rounds fights given her cardio problems.

In all honesty though, I respect WMMA and all women’s martial arts.

There are a bunch of girls at my gym who are great boxers. It takes a lot of character for women who have the courage to learn how to defend themselves in this day and age.

But to put fucking WMMA headlining over an all time great like Dos ANJOS (and they’ve done, and continue to do this shit)

It’s fuckin pathetic.

— TS

Fully agree, and this is one among many testaments of the state of the liberal world today.

People are sleeping on Raquel. I'm pretty sure this fight will be competitive and i wouldn't be surprised if she wins.

Hopfully only Tecia is sleeping on Raquel.

Back