The Great Raquel Pennington (9-5) headlines over Rafael dos Santos

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
aka the GOAT Pennington had to beat the likes of Bethe Correia (one of the best to ever do it btw) by split decision, enroute to her Main Event status.

These inferior fighters like Rafael dos Santos should actually be relegated to the prelims because I can’t even understand him anyways.

8698EDF5-378E-4506-85BF-59DF637A74B7.jpeg

Welcome to the #WMEera
(Women Main Event)

Yet you don't even know the name of the fighter who is supposed to be main event

Rafael dos Santos... way to prove your argument. Do you also spell Covington's first name K-O-B-E?

whats the problem,you just turn it off after comain

who watches wmma in 2018 anyway? <JagsKiddingMe>

Rafael Dos Santos is one my favorite fighters alongside Michael Cro Cop & Bork Lazer

whats the problem,you just turn it off after comain

who watches wmma in 2018? <JagsKiddingMe>

You’re not gonna watch the WMMA main event? You are an insecure male 100% and no takesy backsies.

Being the main event means there is prestige in the sport and not a joke and it means it’s the marquee fight aka the best fight of the night.

Get with the times it’s all about #wmma baby.

Next up Cybrog vs this chick, wait for Conor to come back, send his ass to the prelims, and throw this fight on the main event because that’s what we all came to see.

RtqNSHz.gif

Last edited:
If it means i get to go to bed sooner then i'm happy. The earlier the proper fights, the better

You’re not gonna watch the WMMA main event? You are an insecure male 100% and no takesy backsies.

Being the main event means there is prestige in the sport and not a joke and it means it’s the marquee fight aka the best fight of the night.

Get with the times it’s all about #wmma baby

i live in europe so i never get a chance to watch the events live anyway

so the next day I really dont have time to waste watching woman fighting for their decision victories

been fast forwarding every wmma bout and maybe occasionly I look at a finish,but its like 5/100 so now I only fast forward few wmma name fighter fights to save up more time

Rafael dos Santos... way to prove your argument. Do you also spell Covington's first name K-O-B-E?

Yeah he’s the guy in my AV right?

Speaking of NBA, they need to finish every NBA game with a 4th quarter of WNBA.

How do you like that idea Mr. TimDuncanFan819?

Back