The GOAT of every Country, Region, State

Alexandru Lungu could be the best from Romania. Don't know a lot of other romanians with better records tbh.

Albania - Ilir Latifi, although he was born and raised in Sweden.

Can anyone confirm, is Don Frye from Arizona--place of birth?

Manhoef was also raised in The Netherlands (moved when he was 3) and Siyar Bahadurzada moved to The Netherlands at age 15, so not really raised there, but was trained there and not in Afghanistan.

Cool stuff, C&B.

But... Dom = CaliforniGOAT :p
Nothing wrong with a little Hendo doe.

*By place of birth* right in the OP isn't clear enough?
I just edited it to red, so it's more clear.

And... with fighters who were raised in other Countries/States... I make mention of the other State/Country they were raised in. Bro, the bases were covered.

P.S.
The Brian Stann's (Japan/U.S.A.) and Michael Bisping's (Cypus/U.K.) are the rare exceptions; not noted in the OP. Fighters born, geographically, on foreign soil, but technically part of another country.

Fedor is Ukrainian by your logic.

Australia = Robert Whittaker

I presume its a win algorithm that created this because GSot has more wins at high level but Whittaker is better imo

Perú: Luis Palomino?
What about Tony DeSouza (peruvian necktie)
or Ivan "Pitbull" Iberico
or recent TUF Latin America winner Enrique Barzola.
Valentina Shevchenko fights for Perú aswell.

I presume its a win algorithm that created this because GSot has more wins at high level but Whittaker is better imo
Whittaker was born in New Zealand. He hasn't surpassed Hunto.

Whittaker might become new zealands best if he can win a title

Gegard is armenian. He was born in Iran but his parents are both armenian then they moved to the netherlands when he was little so i would consider him from the netherlands if anything but he is of armenian descent.

Back