The Disappearance of Shelly Miscavige (a Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath thread)

hey guys, so Marty Rathburn is back in the church

this guy:

Marty_Rathbun_depo.jpg

he was at one point a high exec at the RTC, then left and appeared at the Louis Theroux and Going Clear, but as of late he reappered attacking Leah's show so its fair to say he's back in Miscavige control, very desperate move by the church in my opinion

this guy:

Marty_Rathbun_depo.jpg

he was at one point a high exec at the RTC, then left and appeared at the Louis Theroux and Going Clear, but as of late he reappered attacking Leah's show so its fair to say he's back in Miscavige control, very desperate move by the church in my opinion

I remember the name but I'm unclear on the specifics. Remind me again what his story is.

this guy:

Marty_Rathbun_depo.jpg

Interesting. Think he's quit the church a few times over the years. The last time they attacked his character pretty good, portraying him as a sociopath

Interesting. Think he's quit the church a few times over the years. The last time they attacked his character pretty good, portraying him as a sociopath

Makes you wonder why anyone would go back after getting out. Stockholm syndrome or something?

Makes you wonder why anyone would go back after getting out. Stockholm syndrome or something?
A quote on the situation

Scientology cannot have it both ways. Scientology cannot have current hate pages up on Marty Rathbun attacking him as a violent psychopath, a perjurer, and a man who engaged in obstruction of justice while citing him as a credible source to attack Leah Remini.

https://scientologymoneyproject.com...ath-which-story-is-scientology-sticking-with/

Interesting. So you are you saying that this might be his way of getting them to stop attacking him and harming his public image?
Not sure but seems like they devoted a lot of effort to smear him, he has webpages devoted to bashing him. And now he's back in? Hopefully Leah addresses this in season 2

Not sure but seems like they devoted a lot of effort to smear him, he has webpages devoted to bashing him. And now he's back in? Hopefully Leah addresses this in season 2

That's definitely weird. There's obviously something going on, on some level, that isn't immediately apparent.

Like you say, hopefully Leah will dig something up on this.

BTW, did you ever watch that random episode they released a few weeks ago?

BTW, did you ever watch that random episode they released a few weeks ago?
Still gotta get around to it, hopefully soon though. Had it DVR'd and the gf watched it without me and erased it. So just gotta find it online somewhere

Still gotta get around to it, hopefully soon though. Had it DVR'd and the gf watched it without me and erased it. So just gotta find it online somewhere

shit man, that woman doesnt respect you

Back