The best angle of Aldo vs McGregor

Aldo deserved a rematch...

That was a beautiful counter though.

He has a good left hook.
Hit him with straights, while moving your head.
It's not rocked science

aldo is likely the second best striker in mma behind conor. if aldo couldnt figure him out, its sure as hell not gonna be some rando on sherdog.

This is the best angle of that fight..

giphy.gif

aldo is likely the second best striker in mma behind conor. if aldo couldnt figure him out, its sure as hell not gonna be some rando on sherdog.
Fuck no.
We have Spong and so on

don't ever post again you fucking retard, because you just don't get it!

Explaining shit to you is like teaching a retard to fuck .
What did I post that is not accurate?

Who got rocked in the first fight? Answer that question.
That is the point of the striking aspect of the game.
Again, I get it that you are a fan but try not to be delusional
Conor, which is another thing I have already stated in my previous posts, are you one of these guys who just ignore what the other person says when you are discussing things?

Please respond to my post about what you class as out striking an opponent cause it seems we have a hugely different understanding of that term.

19000+ likes.

Probably 18500 from posting the gif of Nate choking out Conor...

Conor, which is another thing I have already stated in my previous posts, are you one of these guys who just ignore what the other person says, please respond to my post about what you class as out striking an opponent cause it seems we have a hugely different understanding of that term.
Which one was that?
I think I responded to all your posts directed at me.
Maybe I missed one? Sorry

Which one was that?
I think I responded to all your posts directed at me.
Maybe I missed one? Sorry
You respond, but you don't actually respond to the content of the post, you just deflect and fire back with something else, pointless actually discussing anything with you to be honest.

You respond, but you don't actually respond to the content of the post, you just deflect and fire back with something else, pointless actually discussing anything with you to be honest.
Sorry about that.
I am pretty far from being sober. What was the point that you made that I missed?

Who got rocked in the first fight? Answer that question.
That is the point of the striking aspect of the game.
Again, I get it that you are a fan but try not to be delusional
I think we can agree that Ernesto Hoost is a better striker than Bob Sapp but Sapp was able to TKO him, size was a big factor, there are other factors in a fight, sure you can say Sapp "outstruck" Hoost but in no way is he a better striker than him.

Same for Diaz and Connor, Diaz outlasted him and rocked him but he didnt "outstrike" him because of technical ability just as Sapp didnt.

I think we can agree that Ernesto Hoost is a better striker than Bob Sapp but Sapp was able to TKO him, size was a big factor, there are other factors in a fight, sure you can say Sapp "outstruck" Hoost but in no way is he a better striker than him.

Same for Diaz and Connor, Diaz outlasted him and rocked him but he didnt "outstrike" him because of technical ability just as Sapp didnt.
You gas out as your opponents last longer. That is a skill. Nate was better than Conor in the first fight striking wise.
Many strikers have made a successful career with it.

Never seen this angle before... Conor had devastating power at FW Rogan was right, it weren't even fair. He cut like 30 pounds and looked like a corpse weighing in

Conor was as legit a 145er as anyone else has been.
He looked great in that 13sec.:D

Lightning fast quick on his feet and reflexes more nimble than a starved ferret.
He made the weight many times and wasn't negatively effected by it. It's a tough cut but he does it the right way and doesn't suffer the way others do that push themselves to cut in unhealthy ways.

Fucking cracked him right in the fucking face. Fucking left him for fucking dead.

Sorry, I watched some mob movies yesterday.

Never seen this angle before... Conor had devastating power at FW Rogan was right, it weren't even fair. He cut like 30 pounds and looked like a corpse weighing in

You numbskull he didnt cut 30 lbs to make weight. He cuts about 20-23 from after his camp...by the way, Aldo also weighs 170 lbs.

Song is not an elite striker according to you?

hes an mma noobie. maybe when he accomplishes something in mma you might have a point.

you havent disproven anything. aldo is probably the second best striker "in mma" besides conor and if he couldnt figure him out, you sure arent.

hes an mma noobie. maybe when he accomplishes something in mma you might have a point.

you havent disproven anything. aldo is probably the second best striker "in mma" besides conor and if he couldnt figure him out, you sure arent.
Conor was the better man that evening. That is true.
But if you think that the strikers that go into MMA are not better strikers than most MMA guys, you are delusional.

Back