The best angle of Aldo vs McGregor

Less than a year later Conor became a two weight world champion.

Just like he predicted.

Aldo's memory holds the best angle.

It does show Big John's knee to the unconscious face of Aldo much better

I thought it was pretty good. Imagine sparring someone moving like that..... *shudders*

I thought it was pretty good. Imagine sparring someone moving like that..... *shudders*
He has a good left hook.
Hit him with straights, while moving your head.
It's not rocked science

He has a good left hook.
It's not rocked science
kvKXd.gif

He has a good left hook.
It's not rocked science

I don't know if you're saying Conor has a good left hook, or Aldo. I'm going to just assume Aldo because he's known for his fearsome left hooks and then angling out of the centre line.

From op's post. You can imagine having Conor in your face, as opposed to Aldo. Who has his back turned in the gif's angle. I just visualized having a dude moving in his pace with that much diversity inside 13 seconds and so much control of the range.

I don't know if you're saying Conor has a good left hook, or Aldo. I'm going to just assume Aldo because he's known for his fearsome left hooks and then angling out of the centre line.

From op's post. You can imagine having Conor in your face, as opposed to Aldo. Who has his back turned in the gif's angle. I just visualized having a dude moving in his pace with that much diversity inside 13 seconds and so much control of the range.
I meant Conor

Nate did it with success.
Let's not pretend he's some high level boxer
Nate got badly beaten in both fights, sure he caught Conor with a nice 1,2 when he started to gas and capitalised, but he lost every minute of that fight until that point.

Nate's only success in the second fight was when he managed to lean against Conor.

Been watching that gif for 35 mins straight now..

With a boner

OOOOHH flying knee by big john McCarthy! It is aaall oveer!! aaaand neeew big john McCarthy

Nate got badly beaten in both fights, sure he caught Conor with a nice 1,2 when he started to gas and capitalised, but he lost every minute of that fight until that point.

Nate's only success in the second fight was when he managed to lean against Conor.
Your definition of being beaten is the opponent getting rocked and choked out?

Back