The best angle of Aldo vs McGregor

Most epic title grab in UFC history.

My heart still hurts when i see that shit

dawsons_creek.jpg
Never seen this angle before... Conor had devastating power at FW Rogan was right, it weren't even fair. He cut like 30 pounds and looked like a corpse weighing in

Ya that's a great angle. I forgot how badass that fight was. 13 seconds indeed.

Colin is scared to prove this wasn't a fluke, just like his fanboys.

Your definition of being beaten is the opponent getting rocked and choked out?
You were talking about the striking exchanges, Nate capitalized beautifully on Conor completely underestimating how much he could take...

But at no time in any MMA fight has Conor came close to being outstruck.

Conor had excellent head movement in those 13 seconds. Made Aldo's Hail Mary attempt all the more puzzling.

You were talking about the striking exchanges, Nate capitalized beautifully on Conor completely underestimating how much he could take...

But at no time in any MMA fight has Conor came close to being outstruck.
I remember him getting dazed from a 1-2 right before he got choked out
And my memory is messed up. If you are a fan and you don't recall that, you should seek some help

I remember him getting dazed from a 1-2 right before he got choked out
And my memory is messed up. If you are a fan and you don't recall that, you should seek some help
I literally referred to the 1,2 in my previous post.

Landing a 1,2 does not constitute outstriking someone, as I've said Nate capatilised on Conor gassing and took him out of there, it was commendable and necessary for Conor evolution, but that is not the same as out striking someone, Nate outlasted Conor in the first fight.

But 80%+ of the quality shots in those fights were landed on Nate.

I literally referred to the 1,2 in my previous post.

Landing a 1,2 does not constitute outstriking someone, as I've said Nate capatilised on Conor gassing and took him out of there, it was commendable and necessary for Conor evolution, but that is not the same as out striking someone, Nate outlasted Conor in the first fight.

But 80%+ of the quality shots in those fights were landed on Nate.
Rocking someone with strikes is the very definition of outstriking someone. How else do you do it?
I get it that you are a fan, but man. Be realistic

That looks insanely fast that I thought the video was sped up - I like this angle, good post TS this is new to me at least

Rocking someone with strikes is the very definition of outstriking someone. How else do you do it?
I get it that you are a fan, but man. Be realistic
wut.gif

I'd like to see that definition sometime...

I believe most fans regard "out-striking" an opponent to mean winning the overwhelming majority of striking exchanges...

wut.gif

I'd like to see that definition sometime...

I believe most fans regard "out-striking" an opponent to mean winning the overwhelming majority of striking exchanges...

How does one get rocked? By being outstruck

Look at it
oUEy37ZhQk0jC.gif

Which one gets a solid shot that rocks the other fighter?

How does one get rocked? By being outstruck
So let me get this right.

Fighter A out-lands his opponent by over 200 strikes, leaving him badly busted up, but at some stage during the fight, fighter B lands a good shot and rocks fighter A.

By your definition fighter: B outstruck fighter A?

So let me get this right.

Fighter A out-lands his opponent by over 200 strikes, leaving him badly busted up, but at some stage during the fight, fighter B lands a good shot and rocks fighter A.

By your definition fighter: B outstruck fighter A?
Who got rocked in the first fight? Answer that question.
That is the point of the striking aspect of the game.
Again, I get it that you are a fan but try not to be delusional

Who got rocked in the first fight? Answer that question.
That is the point of the striking aspect of the game.
Again, I get it that you are a fan but try not to be delusional

don't ever post again you fucking retard, because you just don't get it!

Explaining shit to you is like teaching a retard to fuck .

Last edited:
Back