The 2023 Heavies' Awards: The BIGWAVERIDER Shooper of the Year 2023 - WINNER: Arqueto

I usually don’t post the same shoops twice, but I guess this is the thread for it.

grabbyhand.gif

Hell yes bud. I've always loved the Zelda games, and I remember this shoop. Amazing work bud! one of my favourite shoops from last year.

This thread had me laughing so hard in bed last night that my gf started laughing at me asking what was so funny..

So I tried to explain that I was laughing at the intricacies of shoop techniques that she didn’t know the names of.. she said ,”oh,” and I went on to explain that this is why there wasn’t never no marriage
<5><{titihmm}>

This thread had me laughing so hard in bed last night that my gf started laughing at me asking what was so funny..

So I tried to explain that I was laughing at the intricacies of shoop techniques that she didn’t know the names of.. she said ,”oh,” and I went on to explain that this is why there wasn’t never no marriage
<5><{titihmm}>
LMAO, I've done teh same thing with my lady.

Trying to explain why it's funny to someone who needz a 15 fooking min. review of why it's funny... typically results in a blank motionless response, and a comically sterile smile with a semi-supportive nod & pat on teh back as she slinks away.
<Lmaoo><45> <45><Lmaoo>

l@nd0

LMAO, I've done teh same thing with my lady.

Trying to explain why it's funny to someone who needz a 15 fooking min. review of why it's funny... typically results in a blank motionless response, and a comically sterile smile with a semi-supportive nod & pat on teh back as she slinks away.
<Lmaoo><45> <45><Lmaoo>

l@nd0
Yes sir! She’s realized over time that when the devil’s lettuce has polluted my mind, it’s better to just laugh at me than try to laugh with me
<JonesLaugh>

Back