Crime Texan wouldn't mind his own business... SHOOTS a thief DEAD

How seriously did you interrogate the two sources of data?

Is this a face value interpretation?

Because if you're right, and the UK "is more violent" than the USA, the fact the USA has a far higher murder rate is a perfect argument against guns. They would, theoretically, make far less violence far more deadly.

Is that your argument by extension?
Well I'm not particularly interested in myself or my family getting attacked in any capacity, so trading my rights for a higher rate of other crimes doesn't exactly sound like a great deal.

See my edit.
Your source is a wordpress blog from 11 years ago? Even that book report says the number is higher for the UK, then declares he doesn't like that, so he cherry picks a couple categories, two of which are already the 2 smallest but massive overlap(homicides and "fatal shootings" as 2 separate categories).

Not sure why car theft was a category, but the 2 countries are not even close in car ownership. Yeah, no shit you aren't going to have a car stolen when you don't own a car. The US has 908 cars/1000 people, and the UK has 600, so even according to that guy's numbers, cars are stolen more often in the UK when you divide by the number of cars instead of the number of people who don't even own a car.

From your own source...

So:

UK: 821,957 / 561 = 1465

US:
1,203,564 / 3116 = 386

Pretty generous of him to use only assault cases where the person is left permanently disabled or disfigured for the UK to compare to ones in the US that don't require any harm or to even touch the other person. Lol at pretending the number is only 19,000. Here are the actual comparable numbers for what would qualify as aggravated assault if they were in the US. The guy is off by orders of magnitude.

• "violence without injury" accounted for 41% (732,912 offences)
  • "violence with injury" accounted for 31% (540,502 offences)
  • "stalking and harassment" accounted for 28% (494,586)

Last edited:
Why are you crying and lying about me in a thread I'm not participating in? You are acting like a 3rd grade girl. "boo hoo, he....sob....sniffle..called me Bird Brain." Show TS some respect and don't derail his thread with your pettiness.

Meanwhile there is a video in YOUR thread awaiting a response from you. The Girl has been in jail for months. The Police that shot at her haven't been charged with anything. You are the self proclaimed expert on the use of force. Do a little research on Kyrieanna Liles and tell me why she is in jail and not the Stormtroopers that opened fire on her. But please do it in the thread you abandoned.

Lying? Ok. Respect? Ok. That’s rich.
Why are you crying and lying about me in a thread I'm not participating in? You are acting like a 3rd grade girl. "boo hoo, he....sob....sniffle..called me Bird Brain." Show TS some respect and don't derail his thread with your pettiness.

Meanwhile there is a video in YOUR thread awaiting a response from you. The Girl has been in jail for months. The Police that shot at her haven't been charged with anything. You are the self proclaimed expert on the use of force. Do a little research on Kyrieanna Liles and tell me why she is in jail and not the Stormtroopers that opened fire on her. But please do it in the thread you abandoned.

Respect? lol. You show no respect to anyone. I answered his question. And all you do is derail. You tried to do it in this post with your pussy ass “what about this case.” Again, like I said all you bitches would do. It I’ll address that in the other post

I edited my original comment . . . I discovered it was already addressed by others and you still didn't seem to be budging. So I just deleted it.

So a man steals a cheap wallet, but this Texas guy SHOOTS him dead. Then flees the scene.

The kicker is this murderer is NOT charged for killing another human being.

Texas needs to change their backwards laws from the 1800s

Man shoots armed felon committing yet another crime and this drivel is your comment? If Karma is real you are fooked.

I looked up my old posts with the stats. If posts earlier than these in the threads are deleted the links won't take you to my posts - I think they take you to the page my post was or is still on when that happens. Edit: I think changing the number of posts displayed per page messes it up as well. Check you have 20 selected if the links aren't landing on the correct post.

Guns are dangerous to their owners and their household and do not protect against criminals.
The DGU numbers quoted by gun enthusiasts are bullshit. In fact guns are usually used offensively.
About 8% of murders in the USA are gang-related.
Most gun crimes involve illegal guns.
Most mass shootings are done with legal guns.
Most mass shooters are white.
The rate of death by gun of children in the USA is exceptionally high for a first world country.
Most shootings are not done in gun-free zones.
Armed citizens' intervention in mass shootings is rare and ineffective.

Last edited:
Damn I never even realized where this shooting occurred. I used to live blocks from there. This area was nicknamed Gunspoint (actually called Greenspoint). I'm really not surprised this happened there.

I looked it up and Reddit says it still sucks. We weren't even supposed to go to the mall because of how much gang and drug stuff went down there. People in this thread specifically said to avoid gas stations at night.

Is Greenspoint still dangerous?

> Still gunspoint.
>> Dang. My boyfriend recently got transferred to that area and I’m super nervous about it.
>>> Tell him to look for the biggest guy around on his first day and knock him out

lmao.

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck about people that go around pistol whipping victims for money. Good on the guy who intervened.

The news guys reenactment was top tier. Give that man an Emmy.

So a man steals a cheap wallet, but this Texas guy SHOOTS him dead. Then flees the scene.

So.... what's the problem here?

The kicker is this murderer is NOT charged for killing another human being.
Moral of the story :

mrw-someone-speeds-past-me-on-the-highway-when-i-was-already-speeding-70115.gif

...Cuz you might get shot dead, as you should.

Back