Crime Texan wouldn't mind his own business... SHOOTS a thief DEAD

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So a man steals a cheap wallet, but this Texas guy SHOOTS him dead. Then flees the scene.

The kicker is this murderer is NOT charged for killing another human being.

Texas needs to change their backwards laws from the 1800s

So a man steals a cheap wallet, but this Texas guy SHOOTS him dead. Then flees the scene.

The video says the evidence is being presented to a grand jury, so he may be charged.

That's kinda sketchy.
I don't have any sympy for the (armed) robber though. Play stupid games and all.
Agreed. If the guy was in the act of pistol whipping I'd even side more with the shooter. But shooting him running away isn't right imo.

Holy shit. There are off-duty Brazilian cops in Texas too?

That's rad.

That's sketchy. On the other hand the dude pistol whipped the person to take their wallet. If it was a non-violent crime okay, but once violence enters into the equation it's hard for me to feel bad.

You also gotta be desperate or not that bright to pull that shit in Texas. Dude's lucky the rob-ee didn't shoot him.

I see citizens stepping up against crime every day in NY. We are headed towards vigilante justice because the liberal DAs have let us down.
That's the thing right?

Unless the public has a reasonable assurance justice will be served and these fucks will be treated harshly by the judicial system, the endgame is folks taking matters outside the law.

Back