Social Teen Vogue teaches how to do anal sex the RIGHT way

Don't care. Teen pregnancy has been on the decline for a long time. If this helps it decline even more, that is only more win.

All the people who say it's not natural are hypocrits, because I'm sure you all have had oral sex and that's not to make baby's either.
So if you ever had oral sex you need to shut the fuck up about what's right and wrong about anal sex.

The law of nature requires a male and female to make a baby. Nothing you say will change that, sweetheart. ;)

Yes, but that does not negate homosexual behavior. You do realize that you can engage in both homo and hetero sex....right?

And continue to suffer.

On that point though about that article is that it seems kind of oddly not targeted towards women. It seems to fail to mention any of the specific biological aspects that can make anal enjoyable for women. It concentrates on nerves both groups have, and prostates, but nothing about stimulating the vaginal walls or about the sensations and considerations of combined vaginal and anal penetration (the old stick a thumb it it while you go), It's somewhat minor, byt just rrally struck me as odd in an article that should have the mahority of it's focus on the female experience.
Welcome to intersectional feminism (the dominant form of feminism these days), which has surprisingly little to do with women. Patriarchal cultures and actual rape cultures like Islam rate higher on the oppression scale, so their concerns count for more than women's. So when women protested at an Islamic conference in France where they were debating the extent to which it was permissible for a man to beat his wife in Islam, and were then physically assaulted by some of the Muslim men in attendance, the intersectional feminists took the side of the Muslim men. These are the same people who rail on about patriarchy and rape culture in the West. The article was going out of its way not to offend transgenders and genderqueers. Referred to real women as "vagina holders". I'm more of an actual feminist than most modern feminists these days.

In the schools? What schools are we talking about? I'm all for teaching a more comprehensive sexual education course in schools. That way kids who are unfortunate enough to be raised by ignorant science deniers like Rip still receive a proper education. I know that states that teach abstinence instead of safe sex have higher rates of teen pregnancy.
In the US at least, parents have to sign a permission form for their kids to receive sex education. Some parents also home school. Personally, I can see the validity in either homeschooling or at least ensuring that you get to teach your own values to your kids. And this goes whether your views are more conservative or more liberal than what they will be taught in mainstream sex education, or if you're coming at it from a religious or secular perspective.

im a penis owner. its got a lot of miles on it and a little tough to start up in colder weather but still drives like a champ

All civilizations have had homosexuals. You sound like Putin pretending like there are no gays in Russia.
Putin never said that. He's not that delusional. That was Kadyrov, the head of Chechnya, who said that, referring to Chechnya, not Russia as a whole. I disagree with both of them, by the way, I'm just correcting the record.

Was the entire point in favor of buttsex the existence of nerve endings there? Because there's nerve ending in eyes too.
Feel free to write a skull-fucking tutorial. I have a feeling you'll have to self-publish, though.

Yes, but that does not negate homosexual behavior. You do realize that you can engage in both homo and hetero sex....right?

But only one allows for what nature intended. The other is an aberration. A deviation from the norm. You can fuck a grapefruit too if that gets you off, but it's not what nature intended. Simple biology shouldn't be so hard to follow.

Last edited:
But only one allows for what nature intended. The other is aberration. A deviation from the norm. You can fuck a grapefruit too if that gets you off, but it's not what nature intended. Simple biology shouldn't be so hard to follow.

Again, nature does not have intent. Thinking it does and trying to use that as an argument shows that you don't understand biology.

Again, nature does not have intent. Thinking it does and trying to use that as an argument shows that you don't understand biology.

Right, the fool who doesn't understand that sodomites can't make babies claims I don't understand biology <45>

How thick are you? The percentage of people engaging in the behavior, makes it abnormal on a global scale. It doesn't matter how long it's been around for, it's abnormal behavior. There is probably a percentage of humans who have been eating their own shit since the dawn of man. It's still abnormal behavior.

Good lord, get a clue.

Call it abnormal, but we are talking about 10-20% of the population being sexually attracted to their own sex. Globally, that is anywhere from 750 million to 1.5 billion people.

How about left handed people (approximately 12% of the world's population, or 900 million); Do you call boxing, pitching, or writing left handed "abnormal?"

And shit eating is evidence of a mental illness, but the professional organizations who study, define, and treat mental illnesses, uniformly do not consider homosexual sex as evidence of a mental illness.

th

Call it abnormal, but we are talking about 10-20% of the population being sexually attracted to their own sex. Globally, that is anywhere from 750 million to 1.5 billion people.

How about left handed people (approximately 12% of the world's population, or 900 million); Do you call boxing, pitching, or writing left handed "abnormal?"

And shit eating is evidence of a mental illness, but the professional organizations who study, define, and treat mental illnesses, uniformly do not consider homosexual sex as evidence of a mental illness.

th
I've heard that gays are like 3-4%. Not 10-20%. I don't even know that San Francisco is 10-20% gay.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/182051/s...Issues&utm_medium=newsfeed&utm_campaign=tiles

Last edited by a moderator:
I always heard 10, but some newer research suggest 20, at least in terms of attraction, not necessarily behavior.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...opulation-is-gay-more-than-you-think-5012467/
That's interesting. That's a high percentage. Interesting considering I've had debates with liberal people on here that say asking gay people to abstain from gay sex is unreasonable. I'm not claiming you said this. And not that I want to go there right now anyway.

Moron, it's not even 5%. Is this the new lie you sodomites spread to feel better about yourselves?

People can still accomplish the same task being left handed, sodomites can never make babies. Get the difference now, you fucking dump truck?

Back