Social Teen Vogue teaches how to do anal sex the RIGHT way

No one's arguing that it doesn't exist, so why would you even bother arguing based on that definition?

Because it is the definition that is not subjective. Using the one you are using, which is based on morality, we are right back to a subjective opinion.

Because it is the definition that is not subjective. Using the one you are using, which is based on morality, we are right back to a subjective opinion.

My definition is the FIRST definition in the dictionary. You asked for a source and I provided it, so now you want to dispute the dictionary definition of the word. <Lmaoo>

Even in all of humanity is is not abnormal. We know homosexual behavior has been around for all of recorded history and most likely before that. There are also a lot of activities people do that are considered normal that less people partake in then there are gays.

How thick are you? The percentage of people engaging in the behavior, makes it abnormal on a global scale. It doesn't matter how long it's been around for, it's abnormal behavior. There is probably a percentage of humans who have been eating their own shit since the dawn of man. It's still abnormal behavior.

Good lord, get a clue.

How thick are you? The percentage of people engaging in the behavior, makes it abnormal on a global scale. It doesn't matter how long it's been around for, it's abnormal behavior. There is probably a percentage of humans who have been eating their own shit since the dawn of man. It's still abnormal behavior.

Good lord, get a clue.
You and I believe it's disordered sexual behavior, he believes it's natural and normal behavior and thinks there is no problems with engaging in it. At some point we gotta let him believe what he believes after making our points.

You and I believe it's disordered sexual behavior, he believes it's natural and normal behavior and thinks there is no problems with engaging in it. At some point we gotta let him believe what he believes after making our points.

I have no issue with him thinking it's "natural" on some scale, or that it's acceptable behavior. That's fine. Saying it's "normal" is just a flat out falsehood though. He seems to think that "abnormal" automatically means it's negative. It's not. It just means it's not normal.

My definition is the FIRST definition in the dictionary. You asked for a source and I provided it, so now you want to dispute the dictionary definition of the word. <Lmaoo>

I'm not disputing the dictionary at all. I said you are using the first definition, which has to do with right or wrong, which is morality, which is subjective.

Good lord, get a clue.

A behavior that up to 5% of the population engages in is not abnormal by any stretch.

A behavior that up to 5% of the population engages in is not abnormal by any stretch.

Yes, actually that is the very definition of abnormal. 5% is not statistically "normal".

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Yes, actually that is the very definition of abnormal. 5% is not statistically "normal".

Just stop. Your embarrassing yourself.

5% is not statistically normal? In statistics the "normal zone" is the date that falls within 95.45%. So data that accounts for 4.55% or less would be abnormal. Of course trying to plug what normal human behavior is into statistics is relatively stupid.

It does not run contrary to nature when it has been brought about by nature. Even by your definition it would not, as homosexuality is not amoral.

Of course it runs contrary to nature, unless you've discovered a way to squeeze a kid out of your ass.

Of course it runs contrary to nature, unless you've discovered a way to squeeze a kid out of your ass.

Two things, the first is that not all behaviors have to do with reproduction. Second, it is clear that the only reason you are holding to your ideas that twist what it and is not natural is to justify your own bigotry.

Listen, we get it, you like it up the wrong one, it's all good. Fudge-packers need love too. 8=====D

So nothing but trying to personally insult me. Your arguments failed and you are have been reduced to this.

Two things, the first is that not all behaviors have to do with reproduction. Second, it is clear that the only reason you are holding to your ideas that twist what it and is not natural is to justify your own bigotry.

So nothing but trying to personally insult me. Your arguments failed and you are have been reduced to this.

Moron, I've had no problem rebutting your arguments because they're nonsense. It's obvious this is a personal issue for you and no amount of logic will convince you that you're leading and unnatural and abnormal lifestyle. If it makes you happy that fine, but don't try to pretend it's how humans were meant to be.

Moron, I've had no problem rebutting your arguments because they're nonsense. It's obvious this is a personal issue for you and no amount of logic will convince you that you're leading and unnatural and abnormal lifestyle. If it makes you happy that fine, but don't try to pretend it's how humans were meant to be.

Damn, you are gotten to.

You have continued to say the same things over and over even after refuted. Even here you say "it's not humans were meant to be". When I asked meant by who you said "nature" like an simpleton who thinks nature has some planned purpose. This shows that you don't have even the basic understanding of evolution or the natural world.

You are also think that the only way I would not agree is because I'm gay. Which just goes to show your bias.

Back