Social Teen Vogue teaches how to do anal sex the RIGHT way

Really, where is that definition? Normal behavior is subjective, it always has been and always will be.

No it isn't. Do I need to post a definition of what "normal" is?

I don't know why you can't just accept that simple fact. Don't take it personally. I'd say the same thing about skydiving.

Like I said, you can argue "natural". You can't argue "normal"

I would say 5 years.

If they are still around after millions of years of evolution, they are not fuckups.

Yes they are. Retards are still around, that doesn't make them normal.

They're only able to survive because normal people exist. If they were on their own evolution would've ended with them.

No it isn't. Do I need to post a definition of what "normal" is?

I don't know why you can't just accept that simple fact. Don't take it personally. I'd say the same thing about skydiving.

Like I said, you can argue "natural". You can't argue "normal"

Post the definition if you want. Normal is still subjective.

people who refuse to fuc a bih in the ass cant be part of MAGA

Yes they are. Retards are still around, that doesn't make them normal.

They're only able to survive because normal people exist. If they were on their own evolution would've ended with them.

I would argee they are not normal, but they are natural. You forgot what your argument was.

...of course they are also a lot less people with Down syndrome then gays.

I would argee they are not normal, but they are natural. You forgot what your argument was.

...of course they are also a lot less people with Down syndrome then gays.

I know what my argument is. You're taking a simplistic definition of the word natural. We're arguing semantics now.

Really, post that definition.

No, I won't jump through any 2nd grade education hoops for you.

What you're trying to say, is that "normal" is defined within individual groups of people. There is truth to that. For example: In a group of homosexuals, homosexuality is normal.

However, you're arguing that homosexuality is normal human behavior, period. The group in that equation would be all of humanity, and in that case, homosexuality is definitively abnormal.

No, I won't jump through any 2nd grade education hoops for you.

What you're trying to say, is that "normal" is defined within individual groups of people. There is truth to that. For example: In a group of homosexuals, homosexuality is normal.

However, you're arguing that homosexuality is normal human behavior, period. The group in that equation would be all of humanity, and in that case, homosexuality is definitively abnormal.

Even in all of humanity is is not abnormal. We know homosexual behavior has been around for all of recorded history and most likely before that. There are also a lot of activities people do that are considered normal that less people partake in then there are gays.

Back