TEAM BONES, it's set, Jon Jones clearance celebration

Lol some guy on utube said Jones will be the first person usada sentences to death

If he does get a far quicker return it had better be on condition of daily testing so we can finally see a clean Jones in the Octagon 7 DC can smash the cheating prick in what would be their first fair fight.

But really if he doesn't get between 2-4 years ban then USDA is corrupt & might as well just go away.

Plus if they let Jones off AGAIN is there not the possibility that fighters who have previously been hit with far severe penalties for similar offenses could protest/ sue?

When has Jones ever been let off? He recieved the maximum last time.

So, how many accounts does TS have? I counted 4 so far:

JonnyBones
#1StockTrader
JoeRoganade
I'mNotGayJesus

Jon on 27th.

wZPFDpC.gif

When has Jones ever been let off? He recieved the maximum last time.

He didn't receive the maximum. He received the full suspension for the specific substances, but could have been given additional suspension for "aggravating circumstances."

Jon Jones is not making outrageous claims in public(and possibly soon in hearings) to avoid aggravating circumstances, which could add up to 4 years to this suspension.

He didn't receive the maximum. He received the full suspension for the specific substances, but could have been given additional suspension for "aggravating circumstances."

Jon Jones is not making outrageous claims in public(and possibly soon in hearings) to avoid aggravating circumstances, which could add up to 4 years to this suspension.

That's not going easy on him.

Jon Jones never goes into battle alone, God along with the entire Bones nation is with you!!!
giphy.gif

To the haters:
images

Team bones let's emerge victorious as we always do. #Champion 2018
source.gif
I want to see him fight again too. That said, wtf is this "team bones" bullshit. He has achieved great things, maybe you have too but there is no "we" in regards to jones career

The ruling is going to be: Jon Jones probably didn't intentionally use these drugs. We are 99% sure he didn't use them. This young man has been through enough, and we hope when this is all over he can return to the ufc and have a great career. FOUR YEARS SUSPENDED!

Back