TEAM BONES, it's set, Jon Jones clearance celebration

USDA will look like a joke if Jon gets off
This hearing is the California Commission, not USADA. It's possible Cali give him a slap on the wrist and Jon's fans go into celebration mode before USADA give him a tougher sentence. That would be fun.

It feels like only a year but he won't actually fight until December 2018.

They've already been paid handsomely by Dana. Jones walks free.

Fuck that clown...

giphy.gif

This kinda stuff only really works with Chael because it's funny and everyone can get in on the schtick.

Jon actually doesn't lose fights. We all want to see him back as a fighter. Realistically it will be a minimum of 2 years. They might up it to set an example for future young fighters to not be as big of a fuck up as Jon.

But he lost to Hamil. Just kidding; seriously though, I agree that an example has to be made.

What does the Join date have to do with anything if the TS is providing thoughtful and well read threads? All you did was post his join date, how is that useful?
Probably due to the fact that despite how old this site is no one has taken this user name. Lol.

Probably due to the fact that despite how old this site is no one has taken this user name. Lol.

Thats cause your smart and intelligent TS. not to many around here like that. Dont let these clowns get you down. I believe in you and Jones. I dont pray so I wont pray for jones. Good luck

Thats cause your smart and intelligent TS. not to many around here like that. Dont let these clowns get you down. I believe in you and Jones. I dont pray so I wont pray for jones. Good luck
Thanks for the kind words.

Thanks for the kind words.

Its the truth buddy. I know these clowns will try to get you down cause you have faith in your favorite fighter Jones but dont let them do that to you. Jones has a very good chance of winning his case. I also believe he is innocent and he was judged way to soon.

Back