TEAM BONES, it's set, Jon Jones clearance celebration

7bEiiCwHvkzBKRnseC_0Yeeu-AYxSM7v9qmCH2VsW45ajrEBdpK3RrQzRTktyd-HyutFDT-KPEH_O0SyfYR9yWwKMOLrfIk8wDuu6DGGoiSXmS5EMxaDh172dsS6m2645lEuGt87Rp6wwtpft7lA96tTB8-aoQs=w384-h384-nc

-AjOHxPtmr4m2E3a4aWUIwCAP1ZDC1jcrcG7mH6JkbxYtN1Z8E6RHBTLoL7-R14-r7swElSLJGqv_Qxb92tWc9-_I5P-uhBvVgGYZC9A-uq8x2zjl6pQpHWkMPpM6ZyR0w=w220-h165-nc

Jones never goes into battle alone, God along with the entire Bones nation is with you!!!
giphy.gif

To the haters:
images

Team bones let's emerge victorious as we always do. #Champion 2018
source.gif

You are literally equal to Jon Jones.

You're both dumb as shit and complete phonies. Congratulations.

I for one am pleased to see the return of the goat, and curse the man who spiked my boys blow.

I’m thinking two years and he gets time served so he can fight July 2019.

My bet is 2 years. I don't think he'll get the full 4.

They should give him a pass and then test him within a week, he'll have celebrated by then.

You are literally equal to Jon Jones.

You're both dumb as shit and complete phonies. Congratulations.
I'm sure Jon Jones iq is higher than yours, lol you have to be pretty intelligent to strategize the way he does. Btw what have you ever accomplished? {<diva}

Ultimate Fighter will have a new twist. 3 teams. 3 coaches top two team's coaches fight for the title.

HW or LHW depending on who wins.

Cut the coke let's roll

USDA will look like a joke if Jon gets off
No they will look like a respectable organization that don't jump the gun and try to ruin innocent people lives, if only the justice system was as respectable.

I thought I missed the hearing and he was cleared... Why the hell would you make this before he is actually cleared? inb4 this thread is bumped on the date he gets suspended. lol

Celebrating Jones? Multi x steroid abuser, hit and run (which killed an unborn kid), went back for drugs/money, cocaine addict, cheats on wife *prostitutes, should I keep going?? This guy is garbage. Beat old, washed up legends just to use their name to build his, and he trolls everyone with this fake christian crap. Millennials are so naive.

I thought I missed the hearing and he was cleared... Why the hell would you make this before he is actually cleared? inb4 this thread is bumped on the date he gets suspended. lol
He's not getting suspended. It's already been decided.

Celebrating Jones? Multi x steroid abuser, hit and run (which killed an unborn kid), went back for drugs/money, cocaine addict, cheats on wife *prostitutes, should I keep going?? This guy is garbage. Beat old, washed up legends just to use their name to build his, and he trolls everyone with this fake christian crap. Millennials are so naive.
Stopped reading after you said he killed someone, you're like a court appointed lawyer with those cheap exagerations.<{cruzshake}>

Back