TEAM BONES, it's set, Jon Jones clearance celebration

2 years x2(second offense)=4 years
third offense, lifetime ban

Its the truth buddy. I know these clowns will try to get you down cause you have faith in your favorite fighter Jones but dont let them do that to you. Jones has a very good chance of winning his case. I also believe he is innocent and he was judged way to soon.
You're so kind lol

USADA by Unanimous Decision, 30-26, 30-26, 30-25

No time, give his belt back, and publicly read apology from USADA.

Dc vs Bones III for the HW title Dec 29th 2018.

BOOM.

Even though he's a monumental fuck-up, would still like to see him cleared and fighting again.

Phenomenal talent with a phenomenal lack of common sense.

Jon Jones never goes into battle alone, God along with the entire Bones nation is with you!!!
giphy.gif

To the haters:
images

Team bones let's emerge victorious as we always do. #Champion 2018
source.gif

giphy.gif

Jon Jones is eternal GOAT.

Name: JonnyBones

<{vega}>

He didn't have to go through the 'stages of jones', so what he has likely seen isn't that bad........

He didn't have to sit through

weed snitch jones
purse snatcher catcher jones
good christian jones
super respectful jones
nike jones
underage chicks can ride in the bentley jones
bentley crasher jones aka dui jones
'you there, pussy' jones
cocaine jones
Dick pill jones
2nd crash jones
drug test failure jones

Starting in January 2018.....all he has seen is 'please let me fight again' jones.....

Jon Jones never goes into battle alone, God along with the entire Bones nation is with you!!!
giphy.gif

To the haters:
images

Team bones let's emerge victorious as we always do. #Champion 2018
source.gif
This is the best vid by #MauriceSpears for all teh haterzzz lol

If he does get a far quicker return it had better be on condition of daily testing so we can finally see a clean Jones in the Octagon 7 DC can smash the cheating prick in what would be their first fair fight.

But really if he doesn't get between 2-4 years ban then USDA is corrupt & might as well just go away.

Plus if they let Jones off AGAIN is there not the possibility that fighters who have previously been hit with far severe penalties for similar offenses could protest/ sue?

Back