T-Woodley tired of Nate stalling-Sign the Damn contract

That might be the dumbest thing I've seen typed on this website. Neither Mcgregor or Diaz deserve title shots at welterweight plus there's not a chance in hell Diaz will win against Woodley. Man you Mcgregor fans are so fucking delusional lol.

Oh Jesus here we go. YOu must be fucking new around here. Never in my life have I been confused with a McNugget fan and your post wins not only idiot of the day but is now in the running for Shertard of the year. This isn't my idea or that of the fans, its merely a scheme concocted by people just a wee bit smarter than yourself, to see what happens if they make this fight and Nate actually wins. You see these same people, did I mention that they are a wee bit smarter than you, are in business to make money and give zero fucks about who's deserving of a title shot and about your opinion. If you had read the thread or even just my posts you might have garnered that but for an individual with your intelligence level I'm probably giving you way too much credit..

<3>

No way that performance against Maia inspires me that Colby can beat Woodley nor deserves it.

I have yet to see an exciting Colby fight.

He's a throwback one dimensional fighter that made Maia look like a seasoned striker landing his left at will.

O he put a beating on Maia worse than Woodley. Yes he did. But what people fail to notice is that Maia put a way worse beating on Colby than he did Woodley too.

Woodley 50-45 vs Maia
Colby 29-27 vs Maia

Colby should fight WB next.
What you fail to mention or realize is that Colby was getting tagged because he was coming forward and initiating the action. Woodley literally ran for 4.5 rounds so of course he wasn’t getting hit.

Tyron has grown on me but why's he so passionate about fighting Nate of all people.

Why tf is Nate Diaz getting gifted a WW title shot?

Nate is probably stalling because he wants more money than they're offering. Don't believe everything you read because you're only getting one side of the picture... If you think either of the Diaz brothers are scared to fight any man alive, you're smoking some good shit yourself.

If Conor wants more money, the fanboys here are like "Well why shouldn't he want more? Aren't you for fighters getting paid more?" Of course I am and hey that's good for Conor but no one else is getting paid that much, and that's not fair. Nate's worth that money too. If Nate is fighting Tyron I'm buying 219. If Nate is not fighting Tyron I'm not buying 219. It's that simple.

That's at least one PPV swinging in the balance, moving the needle so to speak..

Tyron has grown on me but why's he so passionate about fighting Nate of all people.

Easiest fight in the mix and more money then other fights would bring to the table he assumes I'm guessing

Easiest fight in the mix and more money then other fights would bring to the table he assumes I'm guessing

Definitely but it looks foolish to be like "Nate's ducking" when no one believes Nate has any place fighting for the WW title. If Tyron had signed the dotted line and Colby was not committing I feel like it'd be justifiable for TWood to be like what the hell, man. But Nate who hasn't fought in like a year and a half and has shown virtually no interesting in fighting for less than seven figures and has shown little interest in fighting anyone but McGregor, it seems almost pointless to be like, "Why aren't you signing, brah?" We have no reason to expect that he would be.

What you fail to mention or realize is that Colby was getting tagged because he was coming forward and initiating the action. Woodley literally ran for 4.5 rounds so of course he wasn’t getting hit.
First round was all Maia with Maia initiating the action. 10-9 Maia. Then Maia slowed down. Competitive 10-9 Colby second round. One sided 10-8 beatdown for Colby in third.

What you fail to also mention is Woodley injured his shoulder in the first round and has repeatedly said that if he doesn't fight Nate he's going to have surgery on it. He defended and fought off Maia for 4 and a half rounds with 1 shoulder.

Woodley is so desperate. lol

It's actually amusing that he can't understand why he barely has any fans or that nobody wants to pay to watch him fight.

That might be the dumbest thing I've seen typed on this website. Neither Mcgregor or Diaz deserve title shots at welterweight plus there's not a chance in hell Diaz will win against Woodley. Man you Mcgregor fans are so fucking delusional lol.
Hes just stating how it might be. Are you disgruntled with him saying it, or the premise?

Definitely but it looks foolish to be like "Nate's ducking" when no one believes Nate has any place fighting for the WW title. If Tyron had signed the dotted line and Colby was not committing I feel like it'd be justifiable for TWood to be like what the hell, man. But Nate who hasn't fought in like a year and a half and has shown virtually no interesting in fighting for less than seven figures and has shown little interest in fighting anyone but McGregor, it seems almost pointless to be like, "Why aren't you signing, brah?" We have no reason to expect that he would be.
This isn't Woodley's idea. It's the UFC's idea.

Nate was in camp actively training so I'm still of the mindset the fight that was suppose to headline was Diaz vs McGregor 3 until McGregor mixed shenanigans along with ridiculous demands.

For Woodley I think he thinks this is an easy fight and an easy payday. Can't hate on him for trying to maximize his opportunity.

I think this fight can blow up in his face though.

This isn't Woodley's idea. It's the UFC's idea.

Nate was in camp actively training so I'm still of the mindset the fight that was suppose to headline was Diaz vs McGregor 3 until McGregor mixed shenanigans along with ridiculous demands.

Too Woodley I think this is an easy fight and an easy payday. Can't hate on him for trying to maximize his opportunity.

Well said.

Yo man I'm with you on all of it. I don't see the logic here at all. He says he's "driven" by guys that say "don't be scurred homie" but Colby has basically KO'd him talking smack throughout the media. Colby has said T_Wood doesn't even pay guys that have helped train him in the past, that he's a huge piece of shit. If that type of thing doesn't drive you than I don't know what the hell does..

I hope Nate gets his millions and pulls it off
Yeah, he will be ragdolled. He's got basically no chance here. I say that as a huge fan. Tyron will be way too big for him

Yo man I'm with you on all of it. I don't see the logic here at all. He says he's "driven" by guys that say "don't be scurred homie" but Colby has basically KO'd him talking smack throughout the media. Colby has said T_Wood doesn't even pay guys that have helped train him in the past, that he's a huge piece of shit. If that type of thing doesn't drive you than I don't know what the hell does..
Why give Colby exactly what he wants?

If I was Woodley I'd not pay him any mind either.

Back