T-Woodley tired of Nate stalling-Sign the Damn contract

Holding out for more money

as he doesn't apparently move the needle

The greatest WW of all time bullying a LW, LOL!
Relatively speaking TJ versus Demetrious is a bigger bully job than Woodley vs Diaz. At least Diaz is taller and probably will have a reach advantage.

DJ doesn't have a single size factor over TJ, and yet everybody went on a campaign to force DJ to fight TJ. LOL

Relatively speaking TJ versus Demetrious is a bigger bully job than Woodley vs Diaz. At least Diaz is taller and probably will have a reach advantage.

DJ doesn't have a single size factor over TJ, and yet everybody went on a campaign to force DJ to fight TJ. LOL

I don't see Woodley cutting down to 155 to fight Diaz

I would have more respect if Diaz rejected this fight and showed Woodley the middle finger.

Woodley would never beg for this fight if he were a challenger. The fucker thinks of this as easy title defense. This is Bisping territory.

I would have more respect if Diaz rejected this fight and showed Woodley the middle finger.

Woodley would never beg for this fight if he were a challenger. The fucker thinks of this as easy title defense. This is Bisping territory.

The fact that the UFC wold even entertain the idea says all you need to know about their integrity

Nate just waiting for Conor don't blame him

They can’t afford to pay Nate to fight Woodley anyways. Nate will want a stupid amount of money and no Woodley fight is going to generate the kind of revenue that would make the matchup worthwhile. Why the ufc even offered this fight to Woodley is beyond me. It’s absurd.

He don't want that 200,000 shit

He want the money fight<{natewhut}>
<{natewhut}>

Lol

Woodley is a joke

He thinks fighting one of the Diaz brother's = a superfight

He thinks he deserves a superfight

Idk

Diaz brothers are not fighting EVER again

The fact that the UFC wold even entertain the idea says all you need to know about their integrity

WME UFC is a sham. Can't get my head around their grand plan.

Nate doesn't want to sign it because even he knows it's a garbage fight. I can't wait to see Tyrun lose his belt.

Tyron stop running towards other people, Colby's hot on your fucking ass and there's nothing you can do about it.

You have zero chance of fighting Nate Diaz cause your name isn't Conor Mcgregor.
No way that performance against Maia inspires me that Colby can beat Woodley nor deserves it.

I have yet to see an exciting Colby fight.

He's a throwback one dimensional fighter that made Maia look like a seasoned striker landing his left at will.

O he put a beating on Maia worse than Woodley. Yes he did. But what people fail to notice is that Maia put a way worse beating on Colby than he did Woodley too.

Woodley 50-45 vs Maia
Colby 29-27 vs Maia

Colby should fight WB next.

Initially i was against this fight, given Nate has a losing record at WW.
Then i looked it up.... Nate is 3-3 at WelterWeight!!! Shit... Book it Dana.

No way that performance against Maia inspires me that Colby can beat Woodley nor deserves it.

I have yet to see an exciting Colby fight.

He's a throwback one dimensional fighter that made Maia look like a seasoned striker landing his left at will.

O he put a beating on Maia worse than Woodley. Yes he did. But what people fail to notice is that Maia put a way worse beating on Colby than he did Woodley too.

Woodley 50-45 vs Maia
Colby 29-27 vs Maia

Colby should fight WB next.
How about take your face for a shit son.

He's inline get over it.

Excuse my ignorance, has Nate even talked? What whining?

I just doubt he ever fights unless it’s a major payday

How about take your face for a shit son.

He's inline get over it.
Yeah he's in line but they're letting Nate skip ahead of him and RDA will skip ahead of him with a win too.

I agree with you, 100%. They should both fight someone their own size (or perhaps bigger).

Back