T-Woodley tired of Nate stalling-Sign the Damn contract

I'm still trying to figure out the logic behind this matchup... How are they going to sell this to fans? "Well we have a list of ranked welterweights and 4 or 5 surging prospects all begging for a title shot but we decided to give the next welterweight title shot to an unranked fighter that hasn't fought in over a year and has a 4-4 record in his last 8 fights going back to 2012. Come buy our PPV because we know how stupid you casual fans are".

I'm still trying to figure out the logic behind this matchup... How are they going to sell this to fans? "Well we have a list of ranked welterweights and 4 or 5 surging prospects all begging for a title shot but we decided to give the next welterweight title shot to an unranked fighter that hasn't fought in over a year and has a 4-4 record in his last 8 fights going back to 2012. Come buy our PPV because we know how stupid you casual fans are".

The premise behind this is simply that if Nate wins it will secure a trilogy between himself and Conor giving Conor a chance at titles in 3 different divisions. It's actually really easy to see this

its a joke.how did nate diaz ended up being in the talks of getting a tittle shot at 170... i like nate but woodley would end this fight with few clean power punches

nate is a lw, tyron wants an easy defense / payday. ask for nick tyron.

Can anyone explain how or why this fight is even being discussed?

I really have no idea what's going on here. Why in the holy fuck is anyone discussing Nate Diaz fighting Tyron? How could this fight possibly be something that has any chance of taking place?

I’m tired of Woodley ducking Colby. What a joke this WW “GOAT” is.

The premise behind this is simply that if Nate wins it will secure a trilogy between himself and Conor giving Conor a chance at titles in 3 different divisions. It's actually really easy to see this

That might be the dumbest thing I've seen typed on this website. Neither Mcgregor or Diaz deserve title shots at welterweight plus there's not a chance in hell Diaz will win against Woodley. Man you Mcgregor fans are so fucking delusional lol.

Can anyone explain how or why this fight is even being discussed?

I really have no idea what's going on here. Why in the holy fuck is anyone discussing Nate Diaz fighting Tyron? How could this fight possibly be something that has any chance of taking place?

Because WME/UFC/Tyrun/Tyrun's fans...All retarded...All of them.

<NightKingBringIt>

Relatively speaking TJ versus Demetrious is a bigger bully job than Woodley vs Diaz. At least Diaz is taller and probably will have a reach advantage.

DJ doesn't have a single size factor over TJ, and yet everybody went on a campaign to force DJ to fight TJ. LOL
Um DJ is actually world class GOAT and undefeated in FLW. Nate is a gate keeper and loses a third of his fights and coming off a loss.

Yes Tyron is bullying big time. Worse he perfect to beat Nate with wrestling and leg kicks - nates nemesis.

Tyron should ask Tony or Khabib. That would be still bullying but not near as bad asking Nate. It's like picking a fight with a child. Not a good look.

Lol, Woodley is a fucking idiot, Nate is not a WW. Why is Woodley calling out a guy for a WW title shot that has a bad enough WW record to see him cut if he wasn't Nate Diaz. There are plenty of worthy contenders in your actual weightclass T-Wood, fight someone your own size that has actually earned a shot at the WW title. What a joke.

T-Wood told Ariel on MMA hour just a bit ago that this thing is still live & could happen... lol....

He's expecting an answer in a few dayz... but he's in camp right now. :eek:

That might be the dumbest thing I've seen typed on this website. Neither Mcgregor or Diaz deserve title shots at welterweight plus there's not a chance in hell Diaz will win against Woodley. Man you Mcgregor fans are so fucking delusional lol.
He has a chance. Like somehow Woodley gasses from beating him up so bad like a punching bag and Nate survives somehow. I think Woodley is smarter than that. He'll just Leg kick and TD then work a slow GnP like drop elbows every 10 sec so it doesnt get stood up. Yet another boring Woodley fight in the books.

He has a chance. Like somehow Woodley gasses from beating him up so bad like a punching bag and Nate survives somehow. I think Woodley is smarter than that. He'll just Leg kick and TD then work a slow GnP like drop elbows every 10 sec so it doesnt get stood up. Yet another boring Woodley fight in the books.

That heavyweight journeyman gas tank and punch output.<CerseiPlotting>

Back