Survivor Season 34: Game Changers

Last night's episode made Sarah look too good. Not only was she in the swing vote position again, but she didn't even have to explain/justify last week's flip. Then she goes back to help Cirie during the challenge and ends up looking like a hero. We see her have important strategic talks with Zeke, Andrea, Cirie, Sierra and Aubry. On top of playing both sides, she manages to find the secret advantage and grab it while no one was around. That last part looked hella sketchy to me btw.

I thought the same thing about Sarah getting the advantage. It seemed like no one else was on the boat when she got on. I wouldn't put it past production to have constructed some reason for her to stay behind since she noticed it. Obviously they wanted it to be found.

Glad that Debbie went home. She is unbearably condescending and ultimately not a good player.

it was hilarious how Debbie's face and attitude was all cocky throughout tribal meeting and then when her name started popping up you just see her face realize she's gone next, hahaha

The preview for the next episode looks like it will get interesting, looking forward to Wednesday. Get to watch Survivor and Big Brother Canada :)

This season of BB Canada has been pretty good but this week's triple eviction will probably destroy the season. I can't believe how poorly the vets gave played.

Just wanna say I rewatched Kaoh Rong recently and my God what an awesome season. Think Michelle winning + shit finale + med evacs skewered my memory, but a top season

Think Cydney would be a GOAT winner if she had won the fire making challenge, hope we see her again. Also hope we see Jason again. Very entertaining player and one of the most layered "characters" to ever play the game

This season of BB Canada has been pretty good but this week's triple eviction will probably destroy the season. I can't believe how poorly the vets gave played.

The downfall of the vets was by Sindy and her double eviction night when she got rid of Nedda. Your alliance has the numbers to start picking off the rest of the house...but you stupidly take out one of your own to ruin your numbers advantage? I mean, how stupid of a move can you make? At least Nedda would of been like a shield as I think they would start going for her, which would of kept you safe for a while as the target wouldn't be on you. What can I say...Sindy is an idiot.
Game wise, i think Dre is playing the smartest, she's sucking up to Ika but still plotting to get her out without her having a clue. She seems to suck at competitions though.

And sorry about talking about Big Brother Canada on a Survivor forum.

This is my second full season I'm watching of Survivor, I thoroughly enjoyed last seasons and I'm enjoying this season...don't know why it took me so long to start watching the show, hahaha.
One snag i don't like is it's only once a week.
I'm surprised no one is trying to flush out Tai's idols. They should know he has one seeing that he isn't looking for one anymore. They all acknowledge that he's always looking for an idol all the time...and if he stops looking then it must mean he has one. I doubt they think he has two, but one at least. They would be smart to make him flush it out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tai gets voted off with at least one idol in his pocket. He's not the best strategist. Seems like a great person, though.

The downfall of the vets was by Sindy and her double eviction night when she got rid of Nedda. Your alliance has the numbers to start picking off the rest of the house...but you stupidly take out one of your own to ruin your numbers advantage? I mean, how stupid of a move can you make? At least Nedda would of been like a shield as I think they would start going for her, which would of kept you safe for a while as the target wouldn't be on you. What can I say...Sindy is an idiot.
Game wise, i think Dre is playing the smartest, she's sucking up to Ika but still plotting to get her out without her having a clue. She seems to suck at competitions though.

And sorry about talking about Big Brother Canada on a Survivor forum.

This is my second full season I'm watching of Survivor, I thoroughly enjoyed last seasons and I'm enjoying this season...don't know why it took me so long to start watching the show, hahaha.
One snag i don't like is it's only once a week.
I'm surprised no one Is trying to flush out Tai's idols. They should know he has one seeing that he isn't looking for one anymore. They all acknowledge that he's always looking for an idol all the time...and if he stops looking then it must mean he has one. I doubt they think he has two, but one at least. They would be smart to make him flush it out.

I don't think there's a thread for this season of BB Canada. I don't think the last couple seasons were as popular as the first two. Too bad, this has been a good season.

At first glance getting Neda out was a great move because she was a huge threat but with a bit of thought it was obviously a terrible move. The six were controlling the game and now they've totally lost it. Given that this week is a triple eviction I wouldn't be surprised to see Ika, Demetres, and Kevin all go home. That would be pretty incredible but would also lead to a pretty boring end to the season.

From what I hear from the feeds (I don't watch them but listen to podcasts) Dre is playing a great game but is almost too under the radar so she might not get any credit at the end.

Just wanna say I rewatched Kaoh Rong recently and my God what an awesome season. Think Michelle winning + shit finale + med evacs skewered my memory, but a top season

Think Cydney would be a GOAT winner if she had won the fire making challenge, hope we see her again. Also hope we see Jason again. Very entertaining player and one of the most layered "characters" to ever play the game
i hated that season. Between those two meatheads, michelle winning and the bitter jury, i was not a fan. Aubry was robbed too

If Jason is brought back it will be a Heroes vs Villians type season, but I have a feeling he might be blackballed because the bitter prick voted Michelle to win out of spite that had nothing to do with the better player or her deserving to win. I can understand him being bitter at Tai, but Aubrey should have won easily. And I think it's telling that Aubrey and Tai were brought back - that means Probst and producers liked them. Tai was good for television and a compelling character, but Aubrey played a smart, off the radar low key game and wasn't a game changer - I think she was brought back in part because producers know she was screwed.

i hated that season. Between those two meatheads, michelle winning and the bitter jury, i was not a fan. Aubry was robbed too
I wasn't wild about it either. I remember being pretty upset that Michelle won over Aubry. Highway robbery.

I don't think there's a thread for this season of BB Canada. I don't think the last couple seasons were as popular as the first two. Too bad, this has been a good season.

At first glance getting Neda out was a great move because she was a huge threat but with a bit of thought it was obviously a terrible move. The six were controlling the game and now they've totally lost it. Given that this week is a triple eviction I wouldn't be surprised to see Ika, Demetres, and Kevin all go home. That would be pretty incredible but would also lead to a pretty boring end to the season.

From what I hear from the feeds (I don't watch them but listen to podcasts) Dre is playing a great game but is almost too under the radar so she might not get any credit at the end.

Neda was a threat to the other people and not to her crew, and it would of been smart to keep her to that other people can go for Neda instead of you. There was a time to get Neda out and doing it while the numbers were close was not a good time. But thats just my opinion.
I have no sympathy for Ika, she cries but she's also treating Jackie like a piece of shit, it's a game...it doesn't mean you have to be a bitch to another player.

It's like tonights episode of Survivor, Michala was smart to know that the numbers are still a bit too close to go for one of your own, all it takes is one person to switch and then you're in the bottom of the pack again. The preview for next week looks like it will be interesting with a female alliance.

Andrea is fukked next episode, troyzan, tai, (idols) sierra, sarah (advantage)

Andrea is fukked next episode, troyzan, tai, (idols) sierra, sarah (advantage)
she might be. it sucks too, she and aubry are the only ones left that i like
plus, she is the only eye candy on the show

It's crazy how many advantages are left in the game. 3 idols, the vote stealer, and the legacy advantage. Plus someone will win immunity.

If Sarah doesn't end up winning this thing, I don't know what kind of mindfuck the editors and producers are trying to pull off. She has almost everything in her favor right now. Still in between alliances, legacy advantage, extra vote and not one person has even thought about writing her name down.

The only thing she has to worry about it jury management. Ozzy and Debbie don't look happy with her and she screwed over Sierra, royally, but I suspect she can bounce back with a teary-eyed speech in front of the jury. I came back and played like a criminal, I did it for my family, it wasn't personal, blah, blah, blah. Players like Zeke will definitely vote for who played the best game.

A lot of post on fb saying she's a snake for pulling that with sierra.

Back