Survivor Season 34: Game Changers

season seems like Sarahs to lose at this point

Last nights rather calm episode makes me think that she's just gonna play these fools til the end

Tony was smart to get rid of Sarah during his season

I still wish him and Sandra could have made a strong bond beyond his paranoia

First time this season I wasn't that engaged with the episode and the show became more or less background noise while I play with the tablet. It might be that because all the contestants I'm rooting for or like are all voted out.

How the hell did Tai not play one of his idols? WTF?

He had his vote stolen, was told people wanted to vote him out AND has 2 idols. Yet he doesn't play it.

WTF - how is that possible?

My guess is that Sarah told Tai that she was going to steal his vote but that he was safe and Tai seems to trust Sarah.

Sarah's move with Sierra was Hantz-like except that Sarah isn't an unlikeable asshole.

It kinda sucks that Andrea got voted off without much fanfare. I didn't think much of her.on her first season but she's grown into a solid all-around player.

My picks for final two: Sarah and Aubry (+ Brad if they have a final 3).

How the hell did Tai not play one of his idols? WTF?

He had his vote stolen, was told people wanted to vote him out AND has 2 idols. Yet he doesn't play it.

WTF - how is that possible?
I was thinking the same thing. I have had a gut feeling this whole season that Tai is going to get voted out with an idol in his pocket (if not 2) and it definitely looked like it was going to happen last week. I guess he basically has to play them now soon since I think they only are effective until a certain round.

Didn't understand Sarah getting rid of Michaela.

Weird swerve.

I was thinking the same thing. I have had a gut feeling this whole season that Tai is going to get voted out with an idol in his pocket (if not 2) and it definitely looked like it was going to happen last week. I guess he basically has to play them now soon since I think they only are effective until a certain round.
Also from the preview it looks like tai gives both idols away. He should've just played them both for him self back to back if he doesn't win immunity. As generally can't play an idol when less than 5 players and they currently at 6, and Sarah is immune so could be an interesting next vote if idols are played "correctly"

Last edited:
It was a shot at Cirie since Michaela was her close ally

I thought Sarah and Michaela were close. Didn't think Michaela would turn on Sarah so I figured it was a bad move.

Sarah is playing well but I wonder if she'll ship Tai's ass out before he gets to her.

I thought Sarah and Michaela were close. Didn't think Michaela would turn on Sarah so I figured it was a bad move.

Sarah is playing well but I wonder if she'll ship Tai's ass out before he gets to her.
Not as close as Michaela and Cirie. Show hinted at that a few eps ago with the scene about Michaela & Cirie's relationship

Kudos to Sarah she def is playing well but I just can't root for her for some reason. Hope she gets the boot before final 3. Interested to see the Advantagegeddon tonight with Tai's two idols, Troyzan idol and Sarah legacy advantage

Michaela can win challenges, Cerie cannot. They can get rid of Cerie whenever they want. Also nobody wants to bring Cerie to the F3 because she'd win, whereas Michaela could be brought there as a GOAT over Sarah by two of Brad/Tai/Troy sorta deal.

I figure Aubrey will be targeted next by Sarah because she could be brought to F3. Sarah's best strategy is to have Tai and Cerie at F5 with her because she'd pretty much be guaranteed to be taken to F3 as Brad and Troy don't want to sit beside either Cerie or Tai.

Michaela can win challenges, Cerie cannot. They can get rid of Cerie whenever they want. Also nobody wants to bring Cerie to the F3 because she'd win, whereas Michaela could be brought there as a GOAT over Sarah by two of Brad/Tai/Troy sorta deal.

I figure Aubrey will be targeted next by Sarah because she could be brought to F3. Sarah's best strategy is to have Tai and Cerie at F5 with her because she'd pretty much be guaranteed to be taken to F3 as Brad and Troy don't want to sit beside either Cerie or Tai.
Yup thats why Sarah taking out Michela now instead of just getting rid of Cirie after being mad was smart. Also why I sadly have no hope Cirie wins tonight.

This season and the ridiculous amount of twists fucking people over continues. Cirie prob doesn't make it to final 3 anyway but kind of disgusted this is how she goes out

Culpepper gave himself that L taking Srah to final 3 instead of Tai. Dumb.

Back