Survivor Season 34: Game Changers

Fuck. That was cold blooded man. I wasn't so shocked about Zeke, it was more so how dumb of a "move" that was by Varner. He actually made a good argument against Ozzy and had a shot at surviving, and then adds "But wait, there's more!"

Contestants:

Powerful black woman

Powerful black woman

Powerful black woman

Gay asian man

Gay white man

Gay transexual who was a girl who liked men who changed to be a guy, to like...men...

Fuck this.

Last edited:
Isnt that dude Varner gay himself? seems like a set up for ratings aka manufactured outrage.

Isnt that dude Varner gay himself? seems like a set up for ratings aka manufactured outrage.
All the contestants were very progressive. A few cried. "It's such a big deal"

Idiots.

Lmao at the theme of the episode being "Metamorphisis". Clearly a coincidence.

They should have kicked zeke out for being a trannie then kicked varners ass out for being a snitch.

All the contestants were very progressive. A few cried. "It's such a big deal"

Idiots.

Yeah i have no clue how that was offensive? it was funny, a gay man calling out a tranny.

Zeke was a huge asshole to the guy with the anxiety disorder on his season. But now someone was mean to him so he's a victim. Fuck him.

Varner both lost his chance for a million dollar and also his job due to this.

Survivor contestant Jeff Varner has revealed he was fired from his job after he outed rival Zeke Smith as transgender on Wednesday's broadcast of the CBS show.

The Charlotte-based Allen Tate Realtors sacked 50-year-old Varner because he was 'in the middle of a news story that we don't want anything to do with,' the Greensboro News & Record reported
Ouch!

he's an idiot

should've just focused on the Ozzy and Zeke alliance and how Zeke threw the girls under the bus

Tai would have been on board with that

Survivor pretends that the transgender guy on the show was "outed" on national TV when the show was filmed 10 months ago and they could have just edited it out. Survivor running out of straws to grasp.

Very weird tribal. Felt bad for Zeke cuz he was clearly humiliated but then ended up feeling bad for Varner because he did something idiotic out of desperation and I think it made him look worse than he is. I think nerves just got the best of him and he miscalculated the situation horribly. I'm sure Zeke agreed to air that footage because he thinks it may be beneficial to the trans community. Hope this doesn't mean people are going to hesitate when it comes time to vote him out.

Didn't realize a thread existed for this season...

About Varner... that was just so, so stupid. As a gay man with trans friends he absolutely should have known better than to reveal someone else's story. What's even more fucked up is that he obviously planned it and somehow it never occurred to him that outing Zeke was bad on multiple levels. He laid out his points and it seemed like his big closer was outing Zeke. Just super gross.

And also from a purely game perspective, why was he going after Zeke but saying to vote out Ozzy? Best case scenario is that Ozzy goes home but now you have Zeke, a much better player, going after you. Ozzy is good at challenges but is a sitting duck any time he doesn't win because he has almost zero social game.

Overall this has been a solid season. Too bad Tony went home so early but damn were those first two hours of him gold. Guy is nuts. Sandra was impressive too but there was no way she was going to slip through and win a 3rd time.

l4FGqc03Dg2aVJnlC.gif
4RAXqc3.gif
GetImage

People who are actually good just get voted off by useless women who just sit around in hammocks all day.

I wish Ozzy strategized a bit more. He always gets too comfy. Sad to see him go cuz I just really like seeing him out there.

I don't understand Debbie's reasoning for using her advantage, no one was gunning for her. Ozzy isn't a strategic threat either. He is good at challenges but lacks in the social game.

Back