Study Finds Trees Have Feelings, Make Friends And Look After Each Other Like An Old Couple

An oh my. If these studies advance to otehr plant life what oh what will the vegans eat?

scared-cartoon-broccoli-illustration-piece-looking-47365033.jpg

What are you talking about dude? Loads of plants can be eaten without killing it.

In fact, when you eat an apple or an orange or a banana or the like, you are participating in their reproductive process. Essentially- you are fucking the plant. You sick tree fucker.

I imagine soon we will be able to determine whether the tree has given consent or not.

Last edited:
so that's why tree sap is so sticky..

i'd would tap the shit outta maple tree..

The video seems to be about symbiotic relationships through mycorrhizal fungi. It's not new science, they've just added a heavy dose of anthropomorphism to their explanation.

I didn't read the study but I don't see why it CAN'T be true.
There might be something to it, but I'm going to need more extraordinary proof than this hippy-dippy video to believe these extraordinary claims.

Also, that guy's anthropomorphizing was off the charts.

The video seems to be about symbiotic relationships through mycorrhizal fungi. It's not new science, they've just added a heavy dose of anthropomorphism to their explanation.

Pretty much, honestly its pretty embarrising for I'd guess legitimate researchers to dumb there work down to this level of mawkish nonsense.

I always knew vegans were evil fucks

Wouldn't surprise me tbh. The way we perceive things is only exclusive to us. Trees see things differently.

With that said, they suck at making friends.

I’m guessing his research isn’t particularly valid.

That said, I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that plant life is more complex in terms of their connection to one another than we have traditionally given credit.

That's a hell of a conclusion to draw from branches moving.

Not true. I am tall and I get called a tree a lot and i have no friends

Study Finds Trees Have Feelings, Make Friends And Look After Each Other Like An Old Couple

Trees are scientifically proven to be WAY more intelligent than we ever imagined!

“They can feel pain, [and] have emotions, such as fear. Trees like to stand close together and cuddle. They love company and like to take things slow.” These are just some of tree-whisperer Peter Wohlleben’s findings. Peter is a German researcher who not only enjoy being surrounded by trees, he has devoted his life to studying them.

“There is in fact friendship among trees,” he says. “They can form bonds like an old couple, where one looks after the other. Trees have feelings.”

tree-power.jpg

“Trees like to stand close together and cuddle. They love company. They can feel pain, [and] have emotions, such as fear”

Not only that, but trees are also believed to have something similar to what we would call a heartbeat.

--------------

So are you buying what they are selling here?

When he can dissect a tree and show a brain then I will buy it.

Back