Study Finds Trees Have Feelings, Make Friends And Look After Each Other Like An Old Couple

They also have a soft spot for halflings
tumblr_m3lsxjaPTK1qigjeso1_500.gif

Yeah, i don't see why this would be impossible to believe. We're not talking about some one celled bacteria or something.
I can believe that trees/plants have some sort of "feelings"/awareness. No idea to what extent, but it's not that crazy of an idea

They like to cuddle? Trees that grow too close compete with each other and the weak ones die.

I got a stand of birch saplings that are all dead cause they were too close. Are the ones that lived murderers?

Mystical Raven is on drugs. The referenced study is interesting but does nothing to suggest trees have feelings.

Study Finds Trees Have Feelings, Make Friends And Look After Each Other Like An Old Couple

Trees are scientifically proven to be WAY more intelligent than we ever imagined!

“They can feel pain, [and] have emotions, such as fear. Trees like to stand close together and cuddle. They love company and like to take things slow.” These are just some of tree-whisperer Peter Wohlleben’s findings. Peter is a German researcher who not only enjoy being surrounded by trees, he has devoted his life to studying them.

“There is in fact friendship among trees,” he says. “They can form bonds like an old couple, where one looks after the other. Trees have feelings.”

tree-power.jpg

“Trees like to stand close together and cuddle. They love company. They can feel pain, [and] have emotions, such as fear”

Not only that, but trees are also believed to have something similar to what we would call a heartbeat.

--------------

So are you buying what they are selling here?

Oh man, what if trees have consciousness? Boy the New Atheists are gonna be shitcanned.

What a bunch of hippy dippy baloney

Back