Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a great breakdown of S2 Ryu and why he is no longer a viable character. The guy just straight up sucks now and all for a b+hk mix-up. Big deal. Buff his Fireball, Buff his Parry, Revert his St.lk Ranger & Normal speed and bring back the Inc DP. Compared to someone like Boxer who has all the tools in the world with wonderful mix-ups, Ryu is a sitting duck. And don't even get me started on Urien. There is no way for Ryu to handle his pressure and will lose to him more often than not. They may even need to give Ryu his wall kick to even the playing field. Who made these decisions?

Lol, punk is hilarious. He won Winter Brawl and is the Interim KOTH until Smug comes back. Uses multiple characters too.

They'll probably nerf Alex again and buff Urine.

Watched that last night. Good stuff and I agree with him on a lot of things. Especially Ryu's FB charge. That would be great especially since Ryu's comeback factor is non-existent in this game.

Great match.

I have so many questions:

How do they decide who picks which character first?
Why does the one guy have his face covered? Is he embarrassed to play streetfighter?
Where is the wrestlers nipples?
How come a second player comes in with the wrestler, is it fair to have two players against one?
Why is guile so cheap?
Why do they use control pad as opposed to joysticks?
If you pick a really low tier character, does that give an advantage sometimes because other people aren't use to fighting against that character?
In any of the tournaments is it mandatory to have to use more than one character?

I have so many questions:

1. How do they decide who picks which character first?
2. Why does the one guy have his face covered? Is he embarrassed to play streetfighter?
3. Where is the wrestlers nipples?
4. How come a second player comes in with the wrestler, is it fair to have two players against one?
5. Why is guile so cheap?
6. Why do they use control pad as opposed to joysticks?
7. If you pick a really low tier character, does that give an advantage sometimes because other people aren't use to fighting against that character?
8. In any of the tournaments is it mandatory to have to use more than one character?

1. The one they feel most comfortable with or the one that would be the best matchup against their opponents character. Many players know the character their opponent is going to select (Daigo/Ryu - Tokido/Akuma - Bonchan/Nash ect)
2. No clue
3. No clue, it's Capcom
4. It's a V-Trigger. All characters have a different one.
5. Normals + anti-airs + great fireballs + wakeup = all-around great players
6. It's what the player feels more comfortable with.
7. Possibly, but there are high-level players using every character.
8. No. Only the loser of the round can change characters during a match. The winner must stay with his character.

Great match, thanks for posting. Du's Mika is still reigning supreme.

Two things:

1) Has anyone tried Kolin yet? I would but I don't have enough fight money

and

2) I just now found out you can complete story mode a second time on a higher difficulty for more FM. Had no idea about that.

Back