Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kolin_Nostalgia_Costume.jpg

you done good kappacom

Cammy, Nash, Vega, Karin, Gule, Alex, Mika now Kolin. 8/24 characters, 10 if you include Ken and Birdie who have dyed hair.

But lots of characters have different hair colours, also different skin tones, you can unlock if it bothers you that much.

Not all Spanish are swarthy. But anyway it's a dumb complaint.
They reserve dark hair for Asian characters or Japanese characters, since they make their main character look white. It doesn't bother me. I just happen to notice all the blonde hair fighters, especially Vega whom used to have dark hair as a default.

They reserve dark hair for Asian characters or Japanese characters, since they make their main character look white. It doesn't bother me. I just happen to notice all the blonde hair fighters, especially Vega whom used to have dark hair as a default.

They give Ryu dark hair because they make him look white? Please explain.

They quite the application.

Thanks. It seems people unplug their cable after losing matches, then replug it for the rematch.

I really noticed this a lot lately as I'm moving up the ranks. Now I think I am going to quit ranked matches.

I must say, I love the core gameplay, but Capcom really has shit network, shit anti-cheating, and shit solo player modes.

I interpreted that as since Ryu doesn't look particularly japanese, that if they gave him blond hair he would totally not look asian. Hence the dark hair to make him passable as a jap.

I interpreted that as since Ryu doesn't look particularly japanese, that if they gave him blond hair he would totally not look asian. Hence the dark hair to make him passable as a jap.
They have gave all the Caucasian fighters blonde hair so the Japanese fan base in Japan can differentiate the ethnicities of non Japanese fighters as non Japanese since Ryu looks totally white.

No they didn't dude. Karin and Mika are both ethnically Japanese characters, story-wise, but they have blonde hair that doesn't appear to be dyed. Also Karin has orange eyes, which don't exist. It's called anime.

Well most of the Caucasian fighter have blond hair. Anyway, this is just a theory.

No they didn't dude. Karin and Mika are both ethnically Japanese characters, story-wise, but they have blonde hair that doesn't appear to be dyed. Also Karin has orange eyes, which don't exist. It's called anime.
You're mistaken race for nationality. Karin and Mika are white girls.
Ryu is ethnically Japanese, but he looks nothing like one.

Lol, am I really that wrong? They look like blonde white girls to you and I.

They look blonde but they are still Japanese girls born in Japan to Japanese parents.... they're Japanese.

saw a Justin Wong v Snake Eyes match up

Snake busted out Akuma first, lost and then went to zangief and lost 2 more times............I don't know what Snake is doing different, but Itazan just seems to be on another level of all the Giefs out there.

It just seemed like whatever Justin wanted to do, it worked. I wonder how Stupendous or Infexious would have done.

Back