Stray pit bull gets inside Charlotte elementary school, bites 7 children as they run

dude is out of control
250px-Pitbull_the_rapper_in_Sydney%2C_Australia_%282012%29.jpg

Where are the pit bull owners saying the children shouldn't have ran and it was their own fault?

Google Pitbull Search And Rescue. Read. Than you may cook your words if you want before you eat them, but I would prefer it if you ate them raw like the know-nothing wretch you are.

Have a nice day.

Google Pit bull attack statistics, read, and look for some dick to suck. Oh wait, you already have one in your mouth.

And it's "then" not "than" you twat!

Google Pit bull attack statistics, read, and look for some dick to suck. Oh wait, you already have one in your mouth.

And it's "then" not "than" you twat!

The problem with pit bull attack statistics is that they are unreliable. Any dog that looks even remotely like a pitbull is said to be one despite the fact it that it can't be proven unless it's caught which rarely actually happens with stray attacks. Not to mention media bias will falsely report a dog bit as a pit bull even when evidence says otherwise because ratings are more important than facts.

Also, resorting to dick insults and being a grammar Nazi in an argument? Very adult of you. Well done, sir. Well done.

Seven children were bitten and scratched Monday afternoon after a stray male pit bull got into a southeast Charlotte elementary school and began chasing students as they fled for cover.

A statement sent out by the Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools reported the injuries were not life threatening. Paramedics were not called to the scene.

The incident happened at Lansdowne Elementary School shortly before 1:30 p.m. The school, located between Providence and Sardis roads, is for children in kindergarten through grade five

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article205992424.html#storylink=cpy

Stupid story. The paramedics weren't even called. That means the bites and scratches were the dog playing, not attacking.

It was a pitbull, so it becomes clickbait.

The correct headline for this story, was 'kids run from dog like bitches, dog thinks it is a game.'

Sounds like a messed up nursery rhyme.

he dindu nuffin he's a good boy

More worried about the school that can’t contain a stray dog before it bites 7-kids.

No one thought to tackle the fucking thing? Or try to fight it off so it wouldn’t attack the children?

I can’t imagine there were no adults present while those kids were being attacked.

No pictures of the dog or the injuries. The government just wants to control our Pitbulls

maxresdefault.jpg

The problem with pit bull attack statistics is that they are unreliable. Any dog that looks even remotely like a pitbull is said to be one despite the fact it that it can't be proven unless it's caught which rarely actually happens with stray attacks. Not to mention media bias will falsely report a dog bit as a pit bull even when evidence says otherwise because ratings are more important than facts.

Also, resorting to dick insults and being a grammar Nazi in an argument? Very adult of you. Well done, sir. Well done.

http://time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/

Facts are facts. Pit bulls were bred to fight. Tough guy dumbasses tend to acquire the breed to show off and take little care of it. The media can exaggerate all they want, but that's a bad combination.

I don't know why that is so hard for people to understand. Then again, grown adults seem to have problems with 3rd grade English (and get pissy when corrected).

The only thing you are doing right is calling me Sir.

More worried about the school that can’t contain a stray dog before it bites 7-kids.

No one thought to tackle the fucking thing? Or try to fight it off so it wouldn’t attack the children?

I can’t imagine there were no adults present while those kids were being attacked.
They were hiding behind a concrete barrier

The dog did not attack the kids.

The dog play bit the kids.

People, stop showing everyone you didn't read the article.

"But he's a nice dog, he wouldn't hurt anybody" they said.

Stray pitbull. wtf.

I didn't even know stray dogs were an actual thing until I visited a friend at his halfway house in North Miami. Most of North Miami, and this part in particular, is ghetto af so I wasn't surprised that literally every person I encountered shamelessly asked me for change and/or cigarettes, but the amount of stray dogs running around everywhere really was a bit of a culture shock lol
Really? you didn't know there were stray dogs in a place where there are stray chickens running around? Miami has that perfect blend of Urban sprawl and 3 world decrepitude that you'd probably never find in any other first world country.

I think you all are being to tough on the dog, maybe he was there to finally get his GED

The entire world should just crossbreed that fucking dog breed out of existence.

Usless as fuck, just like their owners.

Ever heard of a Golden Retriever or a Lab mauling kids randomly? Nope!

Can Pit bulls act as security dogs, seeing eye dogs or search and rescue dogs? Not!

https://chicagoinjurycenter.com/common-breeds/

Most Common Breeds of Dog to Attack
  • Labrador retrievers: 13.3%
  • Pit Bulls: 8.4%
  • German Shepherds: 7.8%
  • Rottweilers: 3.9%
  • Chows: 3.5%

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back