Stray pit bull gets inside Charlotte elementary school, bites 7 children as they run

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seven children were bitten and scratched Monday afternoon after a stray male pit bull got into a southeast Charlotte elementary school and began chasing students as they fled for cover.

A statement sent out by the Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools reported the injuries were not life threatening. Paramedics were not called to the scene.

The incident happened at Lansdowne Elementary School shortly before 1:30 p.m. The school, located between Providence and Sardis roads, is for children in kindergarten through grade five

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article205992424.html#storylink=cpy

Wouldnt have happened if those children had a gun

Anchorman-2-The-Legend-Continue-Ron-Burgundy-Will-Ferrell-What-Gif.gif

We really needed a good guy with a Pitbull at the scene

I suppose that school safety officer ran from the dog.

Stray pitbull. wtf.

I didn't even know stray dogs were an actual thing until I visited a friend at his halfway house in North Miami. Most of North Miami, and this part in particular, is ghetto af so I wasn't surprised that literally every person I encountered shamelessly asked me for change and/or cigarettes, but the amount of stray dogs running around everywhere really was a bit of a culture shock lol

Stray pitbull. wtf.

I didn't even know stray dogs were an actual thing until I visited a friend at his halfway house in North Miami. Most of North Miami, and this part in particular, is ghetto af so I wasn't surprised that literally every person I encountered shamelessly asked me for change and/or cigarettes, but the amount of stray dogs running around everywhere really was a bit of a culture shock lol
If you want to see stray dogs in large packs, go to a reservation.
The tribe that was in the news for the DAPL pipeline put down over 100 stray dogs 2-3 years ago.

The entire world should just crossbreed that fucking dog breed out of existence.

Usless as fuck, just like their owners.

Ever heard of a Golden Retriever or a Lab mauling kids randomly? Nope!

Can Pit bulls act as security dogs, seeing eye dogs or search and rescue dogs? Not!

My High School had 3 Bernese Mountain Dogs in the guidance wing. They calmed kids down. They loved attention and being pet, and did wonders for all sorts of things...kids with ocd and anxiety would take tests in that wing. The school psych was there as well and the dogs would sit in sessions. They let the dogs roam the school during SATS. Meanwhile pit bulls attract the worst kind of owners and they are doomed because of it. And unlike companies like Tommy Hilfiger, Cristal, and Bentley, they can’t say stop buying us ghetto fucks.

Can Pit bulls act as security dogs, seeing eye dogs or search and rescue dogs? Not!

Google Pitbull Search And Rescue. Read. Than you may cook your words if you want before you eat them, but I would prefer it if you ate them raw like the know-nothing wretch you are.

Have a nice day.

Back