Staunch liberal celebrity Seth McFarlane on the right side of history

Heroic comment wasn't directed at you but others in this thread. Ballsy IDK the joke was mild as fuck and could be interpreted differently from insiders/outsiders.

Don't sweat it. It wasn't ballsy at all!! He knew the guy was a predator and made a vague joke. Nothing ballsy at all.

Seth McFarlane tells a mildly off color joke about the guy, and a room full of lefty celebrities who knew the truth clap like trained seals while the other multitude of entertainment journalists who knew clapped like trained seals.

Such bravery... wiping away tears here...

But, before the right pops a bottle of champagne to celebrate, how about Bill O'Riley and Roger Ailes?

People are suckers for power, and will swallow a lot of corruption and lies to make it happen. David French wrote a pretty good article on the subject, not perfect, but really solid in my estimation. In the words of Dr. Brule "Check it out" http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452435/harvey-weinstein-scandal-ambition

Now if only Hillary Clinton(2020 nominee) will step up and be on the right side as well.

Doubt she touches this one, though.
She will once everybody else does and she'll act like she was victim zero fighting against this monster since she was a lawyer in Arkansas.

Wow, she's getting quicker. Obviously there is already irreversible momentum against him already, so its safe, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt as I can't imagine her getting an interview any quicker. Well done, Madame Moloch.

I do like how she said she can't give the donation money back, but she'll give it to charity as part of the 10% of her annual income she claims to give to charity already.
So she's not giving more to charity.

Wow, she's getting quicker. Obviously there is already irreversible momentum against him already, so its safe, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt as I can't imagine her getting an interview any quicker. Well done, Madame Moloch.

I do like how she said she can't give the donation money back, but she'll give it to charity as part of the 10% of her annual income she claims to give to charity already.

Why would she still have donation money? Does she really keep left over funds now that she no longer runs for public office? She didn't use it to pay out her staff? She's a multimillionaire -- she needs a rape case to convince her to donate free money to charity?

G'damn -- limousine liberals are the most comical hypocritics you can come across.

I wonder if Hilary thinks the internet is an actual thing. She lies so fluently about stuff a youtube search can show her saying the opposite of, then she pretends, indignantly, that you are obscene for telling her about it. Her and Trump must be reading from the same playbook.

Oh holy mother of God, I can't be the only person who spots the gaping, hypergiant-sized hole in this defense.

To you one guy saying something makes a point to highlight, I don't disagree but it also exposes how much everyone in this subculture knew what was going on and how little was done.

It exposes what most every parent warned their children not to become, the one that runs with the crowd. Be the person that stands up for what's right even if it's only you.

What's cooler than being part of Hollywood.

One guy telling a joke exposed them all.

Why would she still have donation money? Does she really keep left over funds now that she no longer runs for public office? She didn't use it to pay out her staff? She's a multimillionaire -- she needs a rape case to convince her to donate free money to charity?

G'damn -- limousine liberals are the most comical hypocritics you can come across.

This 10 times over.

To you one guy saying something makes a point to highlight, I don't disagree but it also exposes how much everyone in this subculture knew what was going on and how little was done.

It exposes what most every parent warned their children not to become, the one that runs with the crowd. Be the person that stands up for what's right even if it's only you.

What's cooler than being part of Hollywood.

One guy telling a joke exposed them all.
Bob Corker must be your favourite guy?

Seth McFarlane tells a mildly off color joke about the guy, and a room full of lefty celebrities who knew the truth clap like trained seals while the other multitude of entertainment journalists who knew clapped like trained seals.

Such bravery... wiping away tears here...

But, before the right pops a bottle of champagne to celebrate, how about Bill O'Riley and Roger Ailes?

People are suckers for power, and will swallow a lot of corruption and lies to make it happen. David French wrote a pretty good article on the subject, not perfect, but really solid in my estimation. In the words of Dr. Brule "Check it out" http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452435/harvey-weinstein-scandal-ambition

There's trained seals all over the place, a lot showing up in this thead. It's like Weinstein and company being taken down has caused some kind of cool kid crisis. Weird. Have to admit I didn't see this response coming.

Actually, literally triggered that the 'right' are point scoring your ass on a platter.

Take it easy micky.

For the record this whole partisan thing has came about for a few reasons;
-The Weinstein & Democrat connection (Obamas daughter interning at his work place, the money Weinstein gave towards Obamas & Hilarys campaigns). Hilary has condemned all Women who voted for Trump, called him an enemy to Womanhood...whilst she was in part funded by this creep and she also happens to be married to another, people hate the double standards and hypocrisy of it all.

-The fact many hollywood celebrities have been lambasting Trump non-stop, but took their sweet old time to condemn Harvey Weinstein, they waited till he was fired and they were getting backlash for keeping silent on the issue before releasing short generic condemnation statements. The likes of Meryl Streep & Jennifer Lawrence have derided Trump non-stop but they took their time to release a mildly condemning generic statement on Harvey and his behavior after being pressurized into doing so.

-The talk show comedians who have mocked Trump for months on end...but haven't mentioned Harvey in any of their sketches or jokes. Even though this story is big news right now and showcases the sexual mistreatment of Women, Men and Children in 'Hollywood'.

It's a shame this whole issue has become political, but such is the current climate. Trumps supporters saw the Hilary & Obama - Weinstein connection, then they saw the staunch anti-Trumpites like Streep & Lawrence keep their traps shut and saw the chance to showcase the hypocrisy and score political points.

I'm sure there will be skits on this featured on SNL and Alec Baldwin will be playing Weinstein. :p

There is a reason Mrs. Clinton is known as Crooked Hillary.

There's trained seals all over the place, a lot showing up in this thead. It's like Weinstein and company being taken down has caused some kind of cool kid crisis. Weird. Have to admit I didn't see this response coming.

Yeah, it is kind of hard to take the moral high ground though with General "Pussy Grabber" leading the charge for the right.

You know what? There is a lot of hard truth buried in all of this preening and moral outrage we are seeing around us.

Facts -

Sometimes, many times women like to be roughed up by a man, let alone a powerful man... but then that man becomes entitled and often becomes a monster... then surprise, surprise an army of bootlickers are there to help their golden cash calf.

Sometimes, there are women who go shopping for these jobs by hiking up their skirt, showing their cleavage, and yes asking for it because they want what the golden cow is selling, and worse, they are the hungry women who want all that shines. Then that same monster get's even more entitled and drunk on his power and entitlement..

Then the fool, who has been used to everyone kissing the ring says he is going to "fight the NRA" and "go to rehab" for unspecified reasons, and wonders why as his shine fades, all those friends who enabled his depredation disappeared.

Shocking only as most people do not want to "get" what is real here, it is not that the people do not know, they do not want to know.

Bob Corker must be your favourite guy?

Not sure if this is supposed to deflect some of the impact of what's obviously true by saying everyone plays such games.

If Corker says something constructive taken the way it was ment to be heard than more power to him.

I live in a world that getting the right information can literally make the difference if you survive or not, so I dont give a shit who looks good as long as it's true.

" I knew about these bad things that's why I told a joke at a show and took a stand!!!!!" yay me

@Jack V Savage what do you think of your heroes now?

4512936000000578-4964080-Bundler_Harvey_Weinstein_was_a_huge_Hillary_Clinton_backer_hosti-a-4_1507581818170.jpg

n-HARVEY-WEINSTEIN-OBAMA-628x314.jpg

There is a reason Mrs. Clinton is known as Crooked Hillary.

Hillary Clinton will donate campaign contributions from Harvey Weinstein to charity

(Im personally not a huge fan of Clinton either, but lets keep to reality)

President Moron's Donations:

Beyond that, the evidence of Trump’s giving comes from the files of the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which the businessman founded in the late 1980s. Since 2001, those files show about $2.8 million in gifts from Trump himself.

But they also show that Trump’s giving to his foundation declined sharply a decade ago.

Then it stopped completely.

In the foundation’s tax records, the last donation shown from Trump was in 2008, for $30,000. Since then, other donors have filled the Trump Foundation’s coffers instead: Since the start of 2007, Trump has provided just 0.73 percent of all the money donated to the foundation.

Clintons Donations:

For Hillary and Bill Clinton, the total is $23.2 million between 2001 and 2015. That figure comes from the Clintons’ joint tax returns, which the Democratic nominee has released.

In that 15-year period — the years since the Clintons left the White House — they earned about $237 million in adjusted gross income, much of it from speaking fees and book royalties. So Clinton and her husband donated about 9.8 percent of their adjusted gross income.

Not sure if this is supposed to deflect some of the impact of what's obviously true by saying everyone plays such games.

If Corker says something constructive taken the way it was ment to be heard than more power to him.

I live in a world that getting the right information can literally make the difference if you survive or not, so I dont give a shit who looks good as long as it's true.
As the thread is going and the main point seems to be that people remain quiet or complicit around bad things happening when power, money, and careers are involved. I simply mentioned Bob Corker because he is the only one speaking out at this point when everyone in the background is saying what he said.

Its entirely up to the individual what is considered constructive.

Back