Staunch liberal celebrity Seth McFarlane on the right side of history

Never saw this before. Fuckin lol. Overhand right lands clean. Well done Seth.

Hard to find the good here honestly. Feminists banging dudes for fame and liberal progressive men using and even raping women.

Not Good!!

Bad Hollywood!!
There is a great disgusting evil in Hollywood, but again, of course there are brave, intelligent, and wonderful people in Hollywood too, and they don't like what's going on.

There is a great disgusting evil in Hollywood, but again, of course there are brave, intelligent, and wonderful people in Hollywood too, and they don't like what's going on.
Where were they the last 20 years?

Where were they the last 20 years?
Speaking out, plenty of them. Most didn't listen. And they certainly weren't given a far reaching platform to fight that very same platform.

They were either ignored or had their career punished.

I am sure you can think of tons of people, Elijah wood, South Park, Carlin, Corey Feldman, Kubrick, rose McGowan, Richard linklater...etc.

Give credit where it's due.
I know there is lots of scum in Hollywood but certainly there are few good people there too.

Speaking out, plenty of them. Most didn't listen. And they certainly weren't given a far reaching platform to fight that very same platform.

They were either ignored or had their career punished.

I am sure you can think of tons of people, Elijah wood, South Park, Carlin, Corey Feldman, Kubrick, rose McGowan, Richard linklater...etc.

Give credit where it's due.
I know there is lots of scum in Hollywood but certainly there are few good people there too.

Feldman won't name anyone, rose took cash for silence. South Park? Carlin?

You are reaching

Much respect for Seth. All of this is depressing.

I think there is a valuable lesson in all of this bubs- if you're ever in a situation where you learn of some shit like this, speak out. Many people (and your conscience) will thank you later. I hope that I'll do the right thing if the time comes, regardless of how ugly things might get. I know this sounds corny but I'm serious.

I'm not gonna treat this guy like he's some sort of hero for making a tepid one-liner at an award show.

I'm not gonna treat this guy like he's some sort of hero for making a tepid one-liner at an award show.
That's your prerogative, but you should remind yourself that you didn't risk anything, Sangre.

That's your prerogative, but you should remind yourself that you didn't risk anything, Sangre.
Not the first time, though by far the riskiest for him. Always liked Seth. The Sheen/Trump roasts on cc hosted by him were my favs.

Wait. He's a hero because of a joke?

He told a joke? Lolfl!

He knew the guy was a predator and he told a joke. Shit man, doesn't take much to be a hero
We live in a world where people are heroes for merely surviving.

Later, country singer Jason Aldean, who was on stage during the open-air concert when the long gunman opened fire on the crowd, sang “Won’t Back Down” in tribute to Petty who died last Monday.

Dana-White-1.png

Why is Weinstein being a sex offender a liberal or conservative thing? Was Ted Haggard snorting meth off a male prositute a Republican thing because President Bush took his council? For fuck's sake.

Damn you can tell by his expression at the end that there was some legit anger behind that.

Jesus there are really people in here applauding this like he helped anything....

He took out his frustrations with a joke. I get it, i'm sure easier said than done to make a bigger difference, but at the end of the day a joke doesn't make him less of a pussy than everyone else in Hollywood who knew about it. And who just sat there laughing at the joke, yet now are talking about how horrible it is.

Why is Weinstein being a sex offender a liberal or conservative thing? Was Ted Haggard snorting meth off a male prositute a Republican thing because President Bush took his council? For fuck's sake.

It's more about him getting a free pass for years because of a toxic culture of covering for pervs when mutually beneficial.
Not whether or not pervs are a dime a dozen.

Back