Staunch liberal celebrity Seth McFarlane on the right side of history

Yea man. I'm a die hard libertarian. Probably about 50/50 on the Liberal/conservative wheel. But the SJWs irritate me far more than the right wingers

The problem is young people are far more opinionated and have a much larger internet presence and hang out in echo chambers that only embolden their belief structure. As well as only hanging out with people similar to them.

I could never understand that, as I can barely stand myself, anyone too much like me drives me up the wall. Most of my friends have similar senses of humor, but political and personal beliefs are a far second to people I can hang out and have a laugh with.

Much like the Alt-Right and reddit and /pol/. A lot of these people need someone to blame for their insecurities and their depression, whatever happened to just shifting the blame on your parents?

I especially applaud Rose McGowan for calling out all of the hypocrites and silent ones...

I think the silence is because many women slept their way into fame. And of course are ashamed of it.

How can these feminists that are so pro woman live I their own skin while they are banging fat trolls for fame n money

Good on him. To bad it was a voice crying in the wilderness. The fact that it didn't get any traction highlights the fact of collusion.

Even after the fact SNL to whom nothing is sacred (except Weinstein) won't even crack a joke.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...haels-on-why-weinstein-was-left-out-show.html

“Saturday Night Live” – known for its biting satire of President Trump – took on gun control, paid tribute to the victims of the Las Vegas shooting, spoofed OJ Simpson getting out of prison and remembered rocker Tom Petty during Saturday’s night’s show – but not a peep about the sex scandal involving Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein.

Social media users quickly called out the show’s hypocrisy.

“Why didn’t big mouth Michael Che’ say anything about Harvey Weinstein on SNL “Weekend Update”? He’s got so much opinion about everything else ,” Pastor Darrell Scott, a Trump supporter, posted on Twitter.

ESPN columnist Buster Olney called the show “gutless.”

“SNL with nothing on Weinstein? Gutless .” he posted early Saturday.

SNL creator Lorne Michaels said they decided not to go after Weinstein because he’s from New York.

‘It’s a New York thing,” he told The Daily Mail about Weinstein, who was born in Queens.

Gal Gadot, the star of “Wonder Woman,” hosted the show – which has unmercifully mocked Trump, who is also a Queens guy – by remembering the 58 people killed and hundreds wounded in the mass shooting in Las Vegas.

Later, country singer Jason Aldean, who was on stage during the open-air concert when the long gunman opened fire on the crowd, sang “Won’t Back Down” in tribute to Petty who died last Monday.
I wonder if it's occurred to them that maybe the writers just couldn't think of anything funny to say that wouldn't be thought crass?

Well....unlike the trump claims, theres actual evidence that's been put out against Harvey
I misread your post, I mean I didn't put any thought in the sexual assault claims against Trump and assumed they were bogus. Same thing here, from what I've seen. All I heard was a voice recording of an asshole trying to get a girl to fuck him and her rejecting him. Nothing illegal, just sleazy.

Didn't she take a settlement though
Yes, she can't even mention him by name in association with this stuff. She literally types __________ on Twitter instead of his name. She took the hush money and stayed quiet for 20 years. She's calling out Affleck and other men, but like a lot of women doesn't take accountability for her own actions (or lack thereof).

Wait. He's a hero because of a joke?

He told a joke? Lolfl!

He knew the guy was a predator and he told a joke. Shit man, doesn't take much to be a hero

Take a bow

Only hacks paint entire sides with one brush. Of course there are wonderful, intelligent, and brave people from every party, race, religion and peoples.

Another solid madmick thread

True, and most comedy writers while being left leaning also get tons of shit from the PC police on both sides. Kind of like how I'm not a conservative outside of a few things but I have more dislike for SJWs than most right wingers.

Seth seems like a pretty cool dude, American Dad is by far his best work in my opinion. That show consistently cracks me up.
36dfde43c9374899dd37916328632969.gif

Can't say I agree with Seth on everything, but much like Matt and Trey he's never really backed off trashing anyone from my knowledge. Respect for going after that fat Jabba the Hutt looking creep.

Only hacks paint entire sides with one brush. Of course there are wonderful, intelligent, and brave people from every party, race, religion and peoples.

Another solid madmick thread

Hard to find the good here honestly. Feminists banging dudes for fame and liberal progressive men using and even raping women.

Not Good!!

Bad Hollywood!!

I've always enjoyed the fact that family guy lambasted everyone equally.

Good on Seth for calling him out.

The problem is young people are far more opinionated and have a much larger internet presence and hang out in echo chambers that only embolden their belief structure. As well as only hanging out with people similar to them.

I could never understand that, as I can barely stand myself, anyone too much like me drives me up the wall. Most of my friends have similar senses of humor, but political and personal beliefs are a far second to people I can hang out and have a laugh with.

Much like the Alt-Right and reddit and /pol/. A lot of these people need someone to blame for their insecurities and their depression, whatever happened to just shifting the blame on your parents?
I feel like this is the framework for a bit. Are you already working on it?

If only a comedian would have made a Hitler joke at an awards show during the holocaust. So many might have been saved

Back