Staunch liberal celebrity Seth McFarlane on the right side of history

I'll never understand the problem with that audio tape. I feel like if you take exception to it you're either a stuck-up bitch or a dude whose never gotten laid.

But tbf Trump probably did rape 13 year olds on the Lolita Express with Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein.

I'll never understand the problem with that audio tape. I feel like if you take exception to it you're either a stuck-up bitch or a dude whose never gotten laid.

But tbf Trump probably did rape 13 year olds on the Lolita Express with Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein.

Fuck me, this was tame shit compared to how I talk with my buddies.

Jeez, I'm a filthy fucking sex fiend apparently.

It really is just normal, 'locker room' talk.

People, even if you're POTUS, deserve to have private conversations.

Oops, skipped over the part where you alleged Trump might be a pedo too.

Yeah, obviously that is where I draw the line.

But the grab em by the pussy stuff was just guy talk...

Really? He's a pretty staunch democrat and was a hardcore Bernie supporter, he's just very anti political correctness.

Palin got so butthurt about this.

Yep there is a reason the liberal dog character speaks with seths actual voice, Brian is meant to be Seth.

Of course you dont see a problem, you're a Trump bag licker. All men grab women by the pussies...right?

Epstein was also a regular visitor to Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, and the two were friends. According to the Daily Mail, Trump was a frequent dinner guest at Epstein’s home, which was often full of barely dressed models. In 2003, New York magazine reported that Trump also attended a dinner party at Epstein’s honoring Bill Clinton.

Steven Hawkins also a visitor many times.

Of course you dont see a problem, you're a Trump bag licker. All men grab women by the pussies...right?

Epstein was also a regular visitor to Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, and the two were friends. According to the Daily Mail, Trump was a frequent dinner guest at Epstein’s home, which was often full of barely dressed models. In 2003, New York magazine reported that Trump also attended a dinner party at Epstein’s honoring Bill Clinton.

Steven Hawkins also a visitor many times.
A what? I'm not in the "literally Hitler" camp, but not far off either. Donald Trump is a piece of shit.

Wait. He's a hero because of a joke?

He told a joke? Lolfl!

He knew the guy was a predator and he told a joke. Shit man, doesn't take much to be a hero

Correct. The real issue here is that everybody within the "celebrity" community knows / knew how horrible the abuse was for a long time. Nobody really said shit because it was easier to bash Republicans than to stand up to their own ilk. Little boys being molested like it's just a day to day routine (listen to Corey Haim and Corey Feldman) was completely ignored, but now we've got these idiots throwing out subtle hints rather than taking any real action. Then somehow they're supposed to be celebrated as heroes? I'm curious how they're not legally complicit KNOWING what's going on and telling a joke rather than fixing the problem.

And for the libs about to blow a gasket, yes I realize Christians have had an abuse issue as well. Funny part is the media went full fucking steam ahead when they found about it, rather than helping other people cover it up for years.

Correct. The real issue here is that everybody within the "celebrity" community knows / knew how horrible the abuse was for a long time. Nobody really said shit because it was easier to bash Republicans than to stand up to their own ilk. Little boys being molested like it's just a day to day routine (listen to Corey Haim and Corey Feldman) was completely ignored, but now we've got these idiots throwing out subtle hints rather than taking any real action. Then somehow they're supposed to be celebrated as heroes? I'm curious how they're not legally complicit KNOWING what's going on and telling a joke rather than fixing the problem.

And for the libs about to blow a gasket, yes I realize Christians have had an abuse issue as well. Funny part is the media went full fucking steam ahead when they found about it, rather than helping other people cover it up for years.
Including this guy I suppose, he didnt say a word.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/355043-bannon-and-weinstein-were-once-part-of-joint-venture-report
Bannon and Weinstein were once part of joint-venture: report

Including this guy I suppose, he didnt say a word.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/355043-bannon-and-weinstein-were-once-part-of-joint-venture-report
Bannon and Weinstein were once part of joint-venture: report

See, this is what other people are saying in this thread... quit with the fucking partisan bullshit. Who knows if Bannon knew what was going on... do you have evidence or a hint of evidence that he knew? On the other hand we 100% know for sure that Mcfarlene knew what was going on.

And your pathetic assumption that because Bannon was in business with this guy somehow makes it OK for Hollywood (and Mcfarlene in this particular instance) to ignore what was going on is just beyond absurd.

@Jack V Savage what do you think of your heroes now?

4512936000000578-4964080-Bundler_Harvey_Weinstein_was_a_huge_Hillary_Clinton_backer_hosti-a-4_1507581818170.jpg

n-HARVEY-WEINSTEIN-OBAMA-628x314.jpg
Clinton has a long history of hanging out with men who sexually assault women

Her she is with 2:

donald%2Btrump%2By%2BHilary.jpg

Crooked Hillary seems to have a thing for men who sexually assault women.
Particularly ones that become POTUS. I wonder if Harvey is enough of a Washington insider to get Republicans to vote for him in 2020

Can you imagine no middle ground between that claim and the disgusting comments of our president?

There is a big difference between Trump talking like an idiot to another guy and Weinstein's behavior. I find it interesting that the liberal media is focusing more on deflecting this from the left than attacking Weinstein. Canada's CBC recently published an article on how people from all political stripes can be scumbags instead of focusing on Weinstein and the leftists who protected him (http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/harvey-weinstein-1.4350206). It is too bad liberals cannot attack a sexual predator with the same enthusiasm that they have been attacking Trump since he started running for president.

So while the Trumpets cast this as a purely partisan smear, which is fair game, really, and not at all misleading as a generality, it shouldn't be forgotten that it wasn't some ballsy conservative who took on the king when he still had his scepter.
Seth MacFarlane Opens Up About His 2013 Harvey Weinstein Oscars Joke, Condemns “Abhorrent” Abuse Of Power

Yes, sometimes Democrats have integrity and balls with regard to their beliefs-- even *gasp* actors!

McFarlane is a stand up guy. I've always liked him. He's a true reinassance man.

Crooked Hillary seems to have a thing for men who sexually assault women.

Or maybe just men in positions of power have historically felt entitled to sexually harass women until very recently, and men like Bill Clinton and Donald Trump and Harvey Weinstein are from the era in which this sort of behavior was not only expected, but one of the benefits of being in their positions.

Hillary is just unfortunate to be a woman attempting to break into that world of power brokers.

Back