Statements by fighters that came back and bit them in the ass

"Heh, Karate. Thats funny."

The time Diego Sanchez said he would beat B.J. Penn because Penn didn't have the cardio to go five rounds. Penn toyed with him for four rounds and brutalised him in the fifth.

What a great moment that was.

Fuck I used to hate Brock Lesnar.
I still do, but I used to, too.

Was a great moment to see him eat his words , and having a permanent reminder of the night he got humbled.

UnluckyFemaleKilldeer-max-1mb.gif

Oops sorry i mean.

brock-facecut.gif

Cain left a beauty.

What excuse did he make before that?

Cain initially made an excuse saying he had an injured knee after JDS knocked him out then after he won the second fight JDS made an excuse for the loss. After winning the trilogy he said no more excuses as if JDS was acting like a sore loser he then goes ahead and makes an excuse after Werdum beat him proving he is the ultimate sore loser.

Jones with his man usada really did a number on these guys.

Diego sanchez saying that judo crap doesnt work on me and sjortly after gets dumped on his head.

"I'm gonna win" - Every fighter who ever lost.

"I'm working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that he still doesn't even know the names of"

Mir1.jpg

What's even funnier is that Brock said that his training partners knew how to escape the positions he put frank in.

im sure cro cop saying he took hgh wasn't a good idea hahaha

Anderson Silva saying fighters who take steroids should receive a lifetime ban then fails multiple drug tests

When canner claimed that he was going to flatten nate out and finish him with a choke, then:

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor2.png

{<jordan}

Frank also said brocks hammerfists were more of an annoyance than effective. Brock bounced his brain around that second time.
Well he was right Brock's little rabbit hammerfists were pathetic, Him training for so long before figuring that out is a joke.

BJ mocking GSP for tapping to strikes only to quit on the stool against GSP, which is just another method of tapping to strikes.

No one has mentioned Ronda Rousey and her on Jimmy Fallon's show?

She says, "She’s going to try and like keep distance and keep far away from me and get me frustrated into a point where I’ll make a mistake and she can try to kick me in the head -- but it’s not gonna go like that.”

/thread

conor (vs nate)

Before the fight: I don’t care how big he is I’ll fight where ever he wants

After the fight: he was 3 times the size of me

Hunt (vs brock)

Before the fight: don’t care if he’s juiced

After the fight: wtf! He was juiced ?!?

Back