Statements by fighters that came back and bit them in the ass

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"I'm working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that he still doesn't even know the names of"

Mir1.jpg

What's even funnier is that Brock said that his training partners knew how to escape the positions he put frank in.

“My fist is bigger than his head, seriously. I know every single shot he’s been hit with. I know every single shot he’s been hurt with. I know southpaws have caused him a hell of a lot of trouble. I know everything. Trust me, I don’t care what rule set it’s under. Most people don’t know (expletive) about fighting. I’m going to teach him about true fighting and that’s it. I land one anywhere on the dome, he’s going to know about it.”

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

<DCWhoa>

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

{<jordan}

"I'm working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that he still doesn't even know the names of"

Mir1.jpg

What's even funnier is that Brock said that his training partners knew how to escape the positions he put frank in.
Frank also said brocks hammerfists were more of an annoyance than effective. Brock bounced his brain around that second time.

The obvious Chris Leben before his fight with Silva - "I'm gonna send him back to Japan where the competition's easier".

Wys1vEi.gif

"I'm gonna knock his ass out and send him back to Japan where the competition is easier!"

giphy.gif

Conor saying how all his opponents become panic wrestlers then goes on to panic wrestle against Diaz of all people lol.

" You're not better then me , you're not better then me Mr Velasquez "

" After i beat you am going to drink a Corono and eat a burrito in your honour "

ljGdrOs.gif

cain-lesnar24uq4.gif

1.gif

<DCWhoa><5><36><26><31>

Last edited:
Cain yelling no more excuses after finishing JDS then goes on to make the sea level excuse when Werdum beat his @ss

Conor said Diaz was a fat-skinny guy, and then Diaz showed up 3 times bigger than Conor in the fight day.

“I don’t want to sound like I’m talking shit, but Anthony Perosh sucks"

Vinny Magalhaes

I can't remember how many times I've watched this clip while doing sexually inappropriate things

There is a really good one Silva said about steroid users.

" You're not better then me , you're not better then me Mr Velasquez "

" After i beat you am going to drink a Corono and eat a burrito in your honour "

And than

ljGdrOs.gif

cain-lesnar24uq4.gif

1.gif
What a great moment that was.

Fuck I used to hate Brock Lesnar.
I still do, but I used to, too.

Back