Statements by fighters that came back and bit them in the ass

For me the best example is Khabib saying to Pettis on Twitter "are you getting a disability check?" Then being out of action for 2 years.

"I wanna fight in the UFC"
-CM Punk

When McGregor said he would knockout MAYWEATHER in 4 rounds with his Irish Gorilla KO power, but ended up looking like an idiot bc he couldn't KO MAYWEATHER with his feather fisted punches. Then later on getting finished by the 40 yr old man lol

For me the best example is Khabib saying to Pettis on Twitter "are you getting a disability check?" Then being out of action for 2 years.
But Pettis wouldn't fight Khabib for the title when both had full camps to fight (other people) on the same day?

Eddie Alvarez "I apologize, let's run this back we'll do it again" Turns down 5 rematch contracts.

Dustin "eddie not a dirty fighter, I have nothing but respect for this man"
Eddie since ran Dustin name down, Dustin gotta regret giving this guy the benefit of doubt.

“Beat you into a living death” - Ken Shamrock

Im sure khabib and tony have a bunch acusing each other of pulling out

“My fist is bigger than his head, seriously. I know every single shot he’s been hit with. I know every single shot he’s been hurt with. I know southpaws have caused him a hell of a lot of trouble. I know everything. Trust me, I don’t care what rule set it’s under. Most people don’t know (expletive) about fighting. I’m going to teach him about true fighting and that’s it. I land one anywhere on the dome, he’s going to know about it.”

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

<DCWhoa>

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

{<jordan}
‘ my shots break the guard’

"I'm working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that he still doesn't even know the names of"

Mir1.jpg

What's even funnier is that Brock said that his training partners knew how to escape the positions he put frank in.
Basically everything said by every opponent of GSP, especially BJ Penn's quitter comment, but see also Josh Koscheck, "I've been wrestling since I've been 4 years old," but I could go on and on.

Lee: "the UFC knew I could make weight and beat Khabib, they were scared to call me on a couple days notice"

Misses weight after 10 weeks notice. I thought you were going to 170 bro, that was your excuse after Tony flogged ya!

“My fist is bigger than his head, seriously. I know every single shot he’s been hit with. I know every single shot he’s been hurt with. I know southpaws have caused him a hell of a lot of trouble. I know everything. Trust me, I don’t care what rule set it’s under. Most people don’t know (expletive) about fighting. I’m going to teach him about true fighting and that’s it. I land one anywhere on the dome, he’s going to know about it.”

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

<DCWhoa>

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

{<jordan}
Conor was so shit in that “fight”

It was like a child trying to “box” their big bro

May weather should have done the hand on forehead thing

Pretty much every statement by every fighter before he/she lost the fight.
But the one that bugs me the most is : he never fought someone like me.

guys come on these are all Kenny Florian quotes, please keep all fighter statements cited correctly

#stayready possibly killed Conor's career.

He posted stayready, but then shit his pants and didn't step up when Tony pulled out, felt embarrassed and beta'd, and even his nuthuggers couldn't defend him anymore.

So, he got all angry when Khabib added insult to injury and pimp handed his best mate. He had to join up with some cardboard gangsters and pretend he wanted to board a bus whilst hiding behind security.

It may have resulted in a felony, despite what the sherbro legal company suggests. Visa over.

"I'm working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that he still doesn't even know the names of"

What's even funnier is that Brock said that his training partners knew how to escape the positions he put frank in.

Yawn who cares... roid monkey cheated his entire career.

Back