Starting the all meat diet for 30 days

You're basically doing a 30 day low-carb.

I did low-carb when I was AD and I went from 200 to 170 in a month. I was doing two-a-days too 5x a week though. You MUST drink water. I'm talking get a gallon jug, fill it, and crush it every day. You'll be pissing like a racehorse but you'll need to flush any bad cholesterol out.

Eat a burger, just ask for one with everything on it, grab a knife and fork, and toss the bun.

I'm NO expert, but I think you'll see some nice changes.

Good luck!

Interesting. Did you notice any other positive effects other than weight loss?

8 to 10 hours a day. I eat a giant dinner but have been doing that since late teens. 6 to 4 usually. Have never eaten breakfast and hardly ever lunch. If I do lunch it’s on the weekends.

So are you going to just eat one huge meat meal a day? If you're lazy just buy a blender and have a smoothie for breakfast. Takes 5-10 min, all the protein and veggies you need, can pound it down in 30 seconds, and cleanup takes maybe another 30 seconds.

If you do keep up with this all meat shit keep us informed of the situation :eek:

I'd like to see the day-by-day results of this diet without having to do it myself so full steam ahead, TS.

We're all behind you

So are you going to just eat one huge meat meal a day? If you're lazy just buy a blender and have a smoothie for breakfast. Takes 5-10 min, all the protein and veggies you need, can pound it down in 30 seconds, and cleanup takes maybe another 30 seconds.

If you do keep up with this all meat shit keep us informed of the situation :eek:

I eat salads after every meal. Trust me, I will miss veggies. I bought a bullet and have used it a bunch. Will do.

Interesting. Did you notice any other positive effects other than weight loss?

Energy!

I wasn't dragging @$$ at the end of the day and I just had a lot more "OOOMPH!"

Energy!

I wasn't dragging @$$ at the end of the day and I just had a lot more "OOOMPH!"

Yes that’s what I thought. When I go more fat based and less carbs I have energy for longer periods. Not crashing is a real thing on that diet, that I know, I just never had the discipline to stay on it and always backtracked.

Yes that’s what I thought. When I go more fat based and less carbs I have energy for longer periods. Not crashing is a real thing on that diet, that I know, I just never had the discipline to stay on it and always backtracked.

I know what you mean. I was doing GREAT, until I got an injury and couldn't workout as hard.

90% red meat bro. This isn’t 1995

That sounds like one of the worst fad diets I've ever heard of.
You're harming you body by doing this.

Eat more veggies not more red meat. Why am I even explaining this to someone tho

Your shits are gonna be epic endurance events.

I'd mix some salmon into that diet. Have to eat the skin and fat.

Nope. Im all in. Just packed my freezer full. Mayonnaise and mustard are my condiments so it doesn’t get so boring. 30 days won’t kill me one way or another.
It might not kill you, but diverticulitis is no joke. Have two family members that had it and had to have surgery. The recovery is long and painful. I don't see any upside to this diet and you don't seem to have a particular reason for doing it. It's your body, your choice, but the risk of having to use a colostomy bag for the rest of your life should be enough to show you this is a bad idea.

Der Eisbar in 3....2.....nvm

giphy.gif

Carry some mints with you. Ketosis causes horrid breath.

Back