Starting the all meat diet for 30 days

Also. Don’t forget the alpha brain. Gotta keep forming those sentences properly.

I've been on the all-meat diet my whole life. Results inconclusive.

So, you’re not going to take a shit for a month? Sounds awesome.

This podcast was mind numbingly stupid.

So you call the guy a cuck and then watch his podcast and drastically change your habits based on what it says?

You'e got issues my friend.

What are you a fucking well-off, picky caveman?

That guy made me consider that reptilians might be real, he looks like a reptile and even his voice didn't sound human, sounded like some weird bassy metallic robot voice lol. Let us know if you get that voice too after 1 month TS.

Last edited:
No sugar in coffee or tea, just cream. Ate 5 hamburger patties with mayo and mustard for dinner. Completely full and satisfied but I’ve got a headache and feel dead tired. I didn’t realize how much carbs/sugar I partook in. My body is screaming for Hershey almonds and icecream. The coffee tastes like ass. Now I need even stronger/more bitter coffee to substitute the sweetness. I have to substitute my addiction from sweet to bitter. Need something to bitch slap my tongue.

Make the mistake of taking a couple hits of the joint. Not good. I felt like running to the store to buy a gallon of icecream. I should probably lay off the grass until my body gets used to no sweets.

The struggle is real bros. But I am committed.

So you call the guy a cuck and then watch his podcast and drastically change your habits based on what it says?

You'e got issues my friend.

No. He’s a literal cuck. I don’t say that in meanness. It’s exactly what Rogan is. If he’s not a cuck in practice, he’s a fantasizing cuck.

That guy made me consider that reptilians might be real, he looks like a reptile and even his voice didn't sound human, sounded like some weird bassy metallic robot voice lol. Let us know if you get that voice too after 1 month TS.

I’ll let you know.

Crazy, you will get diverticulitis from an all meat diet. Brock Lesnar got that after a few weeks of eating MOSTLY meat, not even all meat. Humans are not carnivores, humans are omnivores. Carnivores have very short intestinal tracks so the meat doesn't purify in the gut. Humans, among apes have the longest. Good luck bro.
Lol logic on here is always fun.
I never tried it myself

Grass fed butter 'bro. Gotta have that grass fed butter. I'll hook you up, I've got a buddy.

No sugar in coffee or tea, just cream. Ate 5 hamburger patties with mayo and mustard for dinner. Completely full and satisfied but I’ve got a headache and feel dead tired. I didn’t realize how much carbs/sugar I partook in. My body is screaming for Hershey almonds and icecream. The coffee tastes like ass. Now I need even stronger/more bitter coffee to substitute the sweetness. I have to substitute my addiction from sweet to bitter. Need something to bitch slap my tongue.

Make the mistake of taking a couple hits of the joint. Not good. I felt like running to the store to buy a gallon of icecream. I should probably lay off the grass until my body gets used to no sweets.

The struggle is real bros. But I am committed.

Get some jerky to help with the munchies brah

This must be a troll thread. The guy on JRE was a retard, I watched 20 minutes and turned it off. An all meat diet is beyond stupid. The longest living human populations on Earth eat mainly vegetables.
Fake news.

that doesnt sound like a good idea at all, but hey, building your life around Rogan's bullshit and cuckness is your choice, you will learn you had choices in the end

Back