Starting the all meat diet for 30 days

th

131847.jpg

Screen+shot+2013-10-08+at+8.10.00+AM.png

I've got the bowels of death right now. Don't need to #2 but every few minutes a gas bubble noxious enough to gas kurds is released.

Don't do this all meat diet. Its gonna fuck you up.

Just picked up 200$ worth of meat and it’s all I have now for groceries. Cuck Rogan’s last guest convinced me to try it for at least 30 days. Anybody else eat just meat? Any benefits that you saw ?

Like I said it here, this is my experience

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/all-meat-diet.3672929/#post-136594829

I tried an meat and eggs diet, for a short period. I don't remember exactly how much, but probably 10 days. I remember I added some onions, for the taste.

And yeah, the bowel movement was a tough one.
But, yeah, the guy is right that the feces are much smaller on this kind of diet. Even if I didn't take a shit, I didn't feel bloated.

The problem was that I was lacking energy and I lost some muscle mass. And fat also.

And I don't know how the fuck can this guy eat 6 pounds a meat at a meal. I know he is a big guy (TRT, hormones?), but 6 pounds of meat. Seriously? And only meat, you cannot have a sauce of something like that. I could eat only 2 pounds of meat, and that with nausea at the end.

So, like I said:
- I only shitted once or twice, and very small ones, in those 10 days
- didn't feel bloated though
- didn't feel hungry for more meat or eggs, those fats were doing their job
- no energy, feeling tired, no desire to do physical stuff
- brain fog, daily brain fog
- loss of muscle mass
- loss of fat
- being sick of eating meat and eggs every day
- capable of punching babies (even the cute quiet unspoiled ones) for some baked potatoes with cheese, pizza, carbonara, pancakes, icecream, chocolate

I think you should have sticked with it a bit longer, it can take up to 6 weeks to get keto adapted. I have been eating the keto diet for about 6 months, and the brain fog and feeling tired and stuff disappeared. I have experienced fat loss and no significant muscle mass loss. I do some carb loading once in a while though, but I seem to process the grains and stuff better. Also you don't have to only eat meat when you wanna go keto, I don't eat that much meat.

I started the diet because I kept getting brain fog and low energy during the day and an almost non stop bloated feeling. And the low energy and especially the bloatedness almost completely disappeared.

That was the best part of Keto for me - going to be not bloated. Also made sexy-time with the missus better.

Fuck it. I think I’ll just do the paleo and do salads still. You shertards scared me about the colon and diverticulitis shit. Definitely don’t wanna be Brock JR.

Say goodbye to your intestines.

No sugar in coffee or tea, just cream. Ate 5 hamburger patties with mayo and mustard for dinner. Completely full and satisfied but I’ve got a headache and feel dead tired. I didn’t realize how much carbs/sugar I partook in. My body is screaming for Hershey almonds and icecream. The coffee tastes like ass. Now I need even stronger/more bitter coffee to substitute the sweetness. I have to substitute my addiction from sweet to bitter. Need something to bitch slap my tongue.

Make the mistake of taking a couple hits of the joint. Not good. I felt like running to the store to buy a gallon of icecream. I should probably lay off the grass until my body gets used to no sweets.

The struggle is real bros. But I am committed.
kMtzV.jpg

The laziness of it. Meat is simple as fuck and I’m lazy. I never eat at work and by the time I got home I would be starving and feast like a homeless person. But I noticed when I did once in awhile stuff myself on a ribeye or ground beef I would be satisfied for hours. So I know that part is accurate.

I used to get shit on by coworkers in the early 2000’s for only eating dinner btw. I physically felt better when I did that, but was told it wasn’t good for me. There’s something to say for listening to your body that most people don’t do.

If this diet is bullshit and doesn’t work I will be the first to admit it.
There is nothing wrong with fasting. As long as you are drinking enough water and getting adequate amounts of salt and electrolytes in your diet. I love meat but I would even recommend against this stupid diet.

...does pussy count?

Listening to this episode as I type this. Crazy if this guy isn't lying.

This must be a troll thread. The guy on JRE was a retard, I watched 20 minutes and turned it off. An all meat diet is beyond stupid. The longest living human populations on Earth eat mainly vegetables.
Not only that, but having a shitload of dead flesh in your stomach cannot be good for you

Don´t be stupid, even lions eat some grass.

Lol, i have been thinking about doing this cus of the same JRE podcast. Already stored a good amount of meat, but stiil have a lot of other food items that I'll have to consume before possibly starting with the diet. Not sure yet if I will eat exclusively meat or some fruit and what not too. Definitely will cut down on carbs as much as possible and will still consume diary.products.

Go to the gym ,lift weights and see the gainz

Back