Starting the all meat diet for 30 days

Kemeticsoul

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just picked up 200$ worth of meat and it’s all I have now for groceries. Cuck Rogan’s last guest convinced me to try it for at least 30 days. Anybody else eat just meat? Any benefits that you saw ?

At least take some fiber supplement pills. Going to bathroom aint going to be fun and enjoyable if you dont.

Just picked up 200$ worth of meat and it’s all I have now for groceries. Cuck Rogan’s last guest convinced me to try it for at least 30 days. Anybody else eat just meat? Any benefits that you saw ?
LOL, good luck on your turning into a burn victim goals of 2017.

"Im a doctor that doesn't do blood work and I had my license revoked. I'm totally legit guys"

This must be a troll thread. The guy on JRE was a retard, I watched 20 minutes and turned it off. An all meat diet is beyond stupid. The longest living human populations on Earth eat mainly vegetables.

The real question is, are u prepared for the carb widthrawals?

LOL, good luck on your turning into a burn victim goals of 2017.

"Im a doctor that doesn't do blood work and I had my license revoked. I'm totally legit guys"

I’m skeptical as well. If it doesn’t work and I feel like shit, I will hate Rogan even more. Win win. If it works I will bitterly praise the cuck and continue being a carnivore.

"All____" diets don't make any sense. Eat multiple things in moderation, stay away from processed crap, sugars,a ton of carbs from breads, problem solved.

The real question is, are u prepared for the carb widthrawals?

I might have to give up pot for 30 days too. When I smoke I crave sweets. I know that I’ll get a headache and crash for a few days. That I’m prepared for. Hence starting on the weekend.

"All____" diets don't make any sense. Eat multiple things in moderation, stay away from processed crap, sugars,a ton of carbs from breads, problem solved.

I gave up all grains and any breads a few months ago. Milk chocolate, icecream is my down fall. Honey in tea as well.

I gave up all grains and any breads a few months ago. Milk chocolate, icecream is my down fall. Honey in tea as well.

So why are ya trying the diet? Just for fun?

You're basically doing a 30 day low-carb.

I did low-carb when I was AD and I went from 200 to 170 in a month. I was doing two-a-days too 5x a week though. You MUST drink water. I'm talking get a gallon jug, fill it, and crush it every day. You'll be pissing like a racehorse but you'll need to flush any bad cholesterol out.

Eat a burger, just ask for one with everything on it, grab a knife and fork, and toss the bun.

I'm NO expert, but I think you'll see some nice changes.

Good luck!

Please tell me you're trolling. You're going to f*ck yourself up so badly if you're serious about doing this.

I knew Der Eisbar would be cucking it up in this thread with his anti-meat rhetoric.

So why are ya trying the diet? Just for fun?

The laziness of it. Meat is simple as fuck and I’m lazy. I never eat at work and by the time I got home I would be starving and feast like a homeless person. But I noticed when I did once in awhile stuff myself on a ribeye or ground beef I would be satisfied for hours. So I know that part is accurate.

I used to get shit on by coworkers in the early 2000’s for only eating dinner btw. I physically felt better when I did that, but was told it wasn’t good for me. There’s something to say for listening to your body that most people don’t do.

If this diet is bullshit and doesn’t work I will be the first to admit it.

Crazy, you will get diverticulitis from an all meat diet. Brock Lesnar got that after a few weeks of eating MOSTLY meat, not even all meat. Humans are not carnivores, humans are omnivores. Carnivores have very short intestinal tracks so the meat doesn't purify in the gut. Humans, among apes have the longest. Good luck bro.

Please tell me you're trolling. You're going to f*ck yourself up so badly if you're serious about doing this.

Nope. Im all in. Just packed my freezer full. Mayonnaise and mustard are my condiments so it doesn’t get so boring. 30 days won’t kill me one way or another.

Last edited:
The guy sounded like a quack. Joe questioned him a lot but also seemed to give him a pretty long leash.

The laziness of it. Meat is simple as fuck and I’m lazy. I never eat at work and by the time I got home I would be starving and feast like a homeless person. But I noticed when I did once in awhile stuff myself on a ribeye or ground beef I would be satisfied for hours. So I know that part is accurate.

I used to get shit on by coworkers in the early 2000’s for only eating dinner btw. I physically felt better when I did that, but was told it wasn’t good for me. There’s something to say for listening to your body that most people don’t do.

If this diet is bullshit and doesn’t work I will be the first to admit it.

How long do you work? and what hours?

How long do you work? and what hours?

8 to 10 hours a day. I eat a giant dinner but have been doing that since late teens. 6 to 4 usually. Have never eaten breakfast and hardly ever lunch. If I do lunch it’s on the weekends.

Back