Locked STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI v.2 (First Critics Reviews Are Here; George Lucas' Reaction)

What did you think of the latest trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
b4240a6fde19ceb5b22979abfd0602a2.jpg

I actually like when Snoke screams "RAW!" in the trailer

made-my-own-starwars-starwarsmeme-starwarsmemes-meme-memes-m-9772928f.jpg

And because Halloween is upon us, some Death Star pumpkin

pumpkin-pumpkincarving-deathstar-halloween-starwars-starwars-9968164b.jpg

Just saw this, came to post. I like that shot of Rey in the rain

Yep really like this TV spot.

They are compensating for that poor showing with the 'international trailer'... now they did good. :D

Luke in the Falcon again / Snoke's red room and cool lines / Falcon bursting from the cave/ground up / Rey in the rain with the ligthsaber and the iconic sounds it makes.

Yep really like this TV spot.

They are compensating for that poor showing with the 'international trailer'... now they did good. :D

Luke in the Falcon again / Snoke's red room and cool lines / Falcon bursting from the cave/ground up / Rey in the rain with the ligthsaber and the iconic sounds it makes.
I'm freaking out a little bit, frankly.

That commercial is better than the international trailer. Luke firing up the Falcon. Snoke’s Throne room looks great. Wonder who is in the gunner position in the Falcon when it shoots down that fighter.

Trying to be excited but have a feeling we'll be treated to more mary sue heroics.

My Astros finally won and a new Star Wars is coming out plus the return of GSP. Life is good right now

It's funny how sick the series was and the last game was completely lackluster without an ounce of drama.

I think both teams blew their wads in the other games. Good series though. Astros deserved to win. They did beat the Yankees after all

Some women have a lot of cats and become "Crazy cat lady", Chewie is going to become "Crazy Porg wookie". He loves those little guys, and looks like they like him

ei1euCn.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back