Star Wars Rebels on DisneyXD

I just started reading The Jedi Path, only about 30 pages in. Funny seeing all the comments from Yoda, Luke, Ahsoka, Qui-gon and Dooku

They are both really well put together and a lot of fun. Some good history and I love the way the Sith book has the pages which make it really look like it was compiled physically from many different tomes.

I'm a Star Wars fan but don't follow Rebels closely.

Did they ever reveal what happened to Ashoka after the cliffhanger at the end of Season 2?

Sheesh.

I'm noticing a trend in Disney's Star Wars products.

Between Rebels, Ep7, and Rogue One they love not showing the characters that fans actually give a shit about.

Also, the guy who voiced Kenobi for the Twin Suns episode did a phenomenal job
Yeah, he sure did. I am appreciating that more now that I'm reading your post.
Sheesh.

I'm noticing a trend in Disney's Star Wars products.

Between Rebels, Ep7, and Rogue One they love not showing the characters that fans actually give a shit about.
That's because this cash cow runs a marathon, not a sprint.

Yeah, he sure did. I am appreciating that more now that I'm reading your post.

That's because this cash cow runs a marathon, not a sprint.
Yeah, the dude who did the voice also did Tarkin. I saw an interview with the producers, and they said Stephen Stanton told them that he could do Kenobi's voice, and they were all stunned when he started speaking.

For those who haven't seen, here he is doing the older Kenobi voice

And then this, gave me major nerd Star Wars wood

Yeah, the dude who did the voice also did Tarkin. I saw an interview with the producers, and they said Stephen Stanton told them that he could do Kenobi's voice, and they were all stunned when he started speaking.

For those who haven't seen, here he is doing the older Kenobi voice

And then this, gave me major nerd Star Wars wood

He did an amazing job with both of their voices.

I'm a Star Wars fan but don't follow Rebels closely.

Did they ever reveal what happened to Ashoka after the cliffhanger at the end of Season 2?
There's an Ashoka book that's set after she leaves the Jedi order and before Rebels. If you haven't read it, check it out.

There's an Ashoka book that's set after she leaves the Jedi order and before Rebels. If you haven't read it, check it out.

And the actress that voices Ashoka does the narriation for the audiobook.

Definatley checking it out.

There's a Thrawn book coming out on the 11th
In this definitive novel, readers will follow Thrawn’s rise to power—uncovering the events that created one of the most iconic villains in Star Wars history.

One of the most cunning and ruthless warriors in the history of the Galactic Empire, Grand Admiral Thrawn is also one of the most captivating characters in the Star Wars universe, from his introduction in bestselling author Timothy Zahn’s classic Heir to the Empire through his continuing adventures in Dark Force Rising,The Last Command, and beyond. But Thrawn’s origins and the story of his rise in the Imperial ranks have remained mysterious. Now, in Star Wars: Thrawn, Timothy Zahn chronicles the fateful events that launched the blue-skinned, red-eyed master of military strategy and lethal warfare into the highest realms of power—and infamy.

www.amazon.com/Thrawn-Star-Wars-Timothy-Zahn/dp/0345511271/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1490497850&sr=8-6&keywords=rogue+one+blu+ray

Great season finale again. Was cool to see Bandoo let loose.

That was a good finale. Great space battles. Got to see Thrawn with Death Troopers. Laughed when Bendu made his appearance and Thrawn says "What Jedi devilry is this?"

I was expecting Rex to sacrifice himself. I'm glad I was wrong

Tonight, season 4! Last season, and it's 2 episodes, back to back

I liked the non-CGI clone wars one, but everything else is crap

Someone stop the Star Wars consumer treadmill already my legs hurt

FYI it seems like they are airing it several time throughout the day, starting at Midnight, so you dont have to wait till night time to watch.

Back