Star Wars plot holes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I ignore everything but the original films, Rogue One and perhaps the new sequels(jury is out there).

Didn't R2 and C3PO have their memories wiped between Revenge of the Sith & A New Hope?

It's a kids film franchise that sells toys.

Don't look for God in a whores arsehole.

Didn't R2 and C3PO have their memories wiped between Revenge of the Sith & A New Hope?

It’s been mentioned numerous times in the thread it was only c3po’s that was wiped

How about how Finn deserts the Stormtroopers because he is horrified of killing people, and then gleefully mows down his former brethren from that point on? How about the fact he was ripped from his family at a young age and trained to serve his whole life, but has this happy go lucky personality? They missed a huge opportunity to make a complex character out of him.

How about how Finn deserts the Stormtroopers because he is horrified of killing people, and then gleefully mows down his former brethren from that point on? How about the fact he was ripped from his family at a young age and trained to serve his whole life, but has this happy go lucky personality? They missed a huge opportunity to make a complex character out of him.

Meh, he didn’t have a problem with being a soldier it was mowing down innocent people for no reason he couldn’t do

And he was in sanitation up until that point so I can see all the Death Star janitors probublay cut up more than the rest of them

Also it took 17 years or so to build the first Death Star and what 3 for the second?

Also who the hell trained Luke from the end of empire until return?

He wasn’t with Yoda, he goes and sees him during return

And he has learned dark side powers like force choke and uses them.

Much more powerful in Jedi than in empire and didn’t train with anyone? How the hell did he learn Force choke it wasn’t even ever used around him before

Much more powerful in Jedi than in empire and didn’t train with anyone? How the hell did he learn Force choke it wasn’t even ever used around him before

He is one with the force and the force is one with him. Basically he can hear the “whispers” from the old Jedi’s telling him the secrets of the force. And the dark side. Luke’s a baller.

Vader’s mask wasn’t left on the Death Star.

darth%20vader%20yule%20log.gif
Kinda seems like the mask in FA was ashy and burnt up, though. I never considered that he didnt somehow get it out of the pyre.

Recently the Marvel comics have filled in a few holes like that. Pretty well, too. But comics would still be a bit off the beaten path and the majority of fans wouldnt have read them.

Kinda seems like the mask in FA was ashy and burnt up, though. I never considered that he didnt somehow get it out of the pyre.

I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying? I assume that after the fire finished burning that the mask survived albeit all melted and shit as it appears in TFA. Luke either kept it or buried it, and at some point years later Kylo Ren got his hands on it.

I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying? I assume that after the fire finished burning that the mask survived albeit all melted and shit as it appears in TFA. Luke either kept it or buried it, and at some point years later Kylo Ren got his hands on it.
Oh, now I see. I thought your post was referring to a plot hole, not a response to a proposed plot point. My bad.

Oh, now I see. I thought your post was referring to a plot hole, not a response to a proposed plot point. My bad.

No, I was refuting the guy that said Vader’s helmet was on Death Star when it blew up, so how could Kylo have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back