Star Wars plot holes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's called a "hole" because something seems to be missing. A plot hole is about something that should be there but isn't, a gap in the logic of the story; it's not about removing something that IS there.
No. More often a plot hole is a hole in the story's logic, but not just a logical flaw.
Saying one character has a sister in a film that is later referred to as an aunt, for example, isn't a plot hole ; it's an error to be sure but not a plot hole, unless that mistake is key to the story making sense.

I'm still trying to figure out how a stormtrooper (FN-2187) was able to duel with a Sith Lord (Kylo) using light sabers.
I thought force users were only able to weld light sabers because an average person would slice their arm off.
Sword fighting in general requires technique to know when to block and when to parry.
I don't think they teach that at the First Order Academy.

He obviously knew Kylo and Kylo knew him, he’s on kylos chosen team. It’s not a stretch to think he’s been around sabers before.

You know, there's this thing called sarcasm? The ObiWan character was known for it.

Second, Yoda did know of R2D2. Yoda was playing dumb to test Luke when they first met. Yoda could have possibly even used to force to nudge the ship off course into the lake.

R2 would have just told luke “this is yoda” since they had met before.

Shit was unnecessary and added more plot holes

He obviously knew Kylo and Kylo knew him, he’s on kylos chosen team. It’s not a stretch to think he’s been around sabers before.

I believe Sith Lords require a certain security clearance that stormtroopers don't have in order to enter their chambers.
And it's not like they leave light sabers out in the open for anyone to steal.
After all, it is worth a ton of money on the black market.
Just because he's on the same team doesn't mean he's around to witness Kylo in action all the time.
He's a low level solider. Low levels soldiers are rarely in the same vicinity as high level officers.

Last edited:
I believe Sith Lords require a certain security clearance that stormtroopers don't have in order to enter their chambers.
And it's not like they leave light sabers out in the open for anyone to steal.
After all, it is worth a ton of money on the black market.
Just because he's on the same team doesn't mean he's around to witness Kylo in action all the time.
He's a low level solider. Low levels soldiers are rarely in the same vicinity as high level officers.

He was on kylos special team that was with him, it’s not like he was just a random trooper in a huge number and Kylo knew his number.

Which leads us to beleive they have spent considerable time together for him to remeber his number.

When Luke became one with the force, what happened to his robotic hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back