Spacetime throws a soft kick, POST shin/instep injury.

it just amuses me that after all this the video comes with an excuse of a shin step injury

You didn't like it?

No. I was kicking better than that as a white belt.
Poor balance, flappy arms, under-rotated and failed to line up the kick, no target spotting, and you're posing like a figure skater.
My Sifu in TKD would've whacked you in the face with the pads for that garbage.

No. I was kicking better than that as a white belt.
Poor balance, flappy arms, under-rotated and failed to line up the kick, no target spotting, and you're posing like a figure skater.
My Sifu in TKD would've whacked you in the face with the pads for that garbage.

Good. Show me how it's done.

Good speed and good flexibility but terrible form all around. Keep training, maybe take a fight or two and you'll see what works and what doesn't.

Good speed and good flexibility but terrible form all around. Keep training, maybe take a fight or two and you'll see what works and what doesn't.

Some things is due to my injured foot. For example foot control. It looks a bit flappy now in the air because of the nerve damage. I lost the ability to tense it properly. It's still swollen after two weeks and I can't wear boots because they press against it.

That's a lead leg sidekick. I threw a rear leg sidekick, which is a much more powerful variation.

Shocking, you didn't watch the entire video. The rear leg sidekick is demonstrated at 6 minutes into the video.

"you're posing like a figure skater"

View attachment 334481

This is why you suck and will never learn.
If you can't see the difference in posture between yourself and GSP, you're either wilfully ignorant or dumb beyond help.

Shocking, you didn't watch the entire video. The rear leg sidekick is demonstrated at 6 minutes into the video.

This is why you suck and will never learn.
If you can't see the difference in posture between yourself and GSP, you're either wilfully ignorant or dumb beyond help.

Why don't show yourself how to throw a rear leg sidekick. You were better than me as a white belt. It should be a piece of cake.

It's the same technique. I am just using more leverage since the kick is higher. It's a difference in degree.

Last edited:
Why don't show yourself how to throw a rear leg sidekick. You were better than me as a white belt. It should be a piece of cake.

Because we're here to try to help you correct YOUR technique and give helpful criticism. No one is trying to show off how well they can kick except for you man

Because we're here to try to help you correct YOUR technique and give helpful criticism. No one is trying to show off how well they can kick except for you man

Bullshit. That guy hates my guts, which is perfectly fine but he made the claim that he could do it better.

Bullshit. That guy hates my guts, which is perfectly fine but he made the claim that he could do it better.

so why dont we be productive with how we react to things from now on.

He hates your guts? is he the only one? why does he? is it something i should change? ask yourself these.

He claimed he could kick better than you? A lot of people can... a lot of people also kick a lot worse. let it roll of your back and practice your kick so you know there is no way he can kick better.

Worry about what you can do and change. Taking what people say to heart online is not gonna be a good thing

Do you see what im trying to say?

Back