Sonnen asked King Mo did he take a dive against CC

I believe he's pretty smart for figuring out that you can make people believe anything, once you speak with supreme confidence. And he's pretty smart to be able to pull it off.
Heh, with those talents Chael could be the next US President.

hahaha... cro cop almost didn't get hit at all in that fight. LOL at being caught... he was TOOLED.
You're right, cc did deflect most shots, but mo was trying. Cc did have a black eye for his next fight

Make up?

some, but former strikeforce champs is nearly 100%. no strikeforce guys are currently relevant except maybe jacare. Most are old, destroyed by USADA or bad

Lolol a strikeforce guy just fought for the hw title and nearly won. Jacare is not "maybe" relevant. He is one of the top contenders who would easily beat bisping. Btw, Which ufc fighter from back then is relevant today?

Yea, Rizin is clearly legit.

<33>

icon_rizin1_no-alpha.png

5401117+_e3190fdf567d2abbb059a5a22a7513d1.jpg

Lolol a strikeforce guy just fought for the hw title and nearly won. Jacare is not "maybe" relevant. He is one of the top contenders who would easily beat bisping. Btw, Which ufc fighter from back then is relevant today?

Bisping, Aldo, Cruz, MM, etc

Bisping, Aldo, Cruz, MM, etc

3 of those dudes are midgets. Strikeforce never had those divisions.

From lw to hw, its all mostly new people at this time. You also forgot about woodley. robbie lawler was also strikeforce guy.

3 of those dudes are midgets. Strikeforce never had those divisions.

From lw to hw, its all mostly new people at the time. You also forgot about woodley. robbie lawler was also strikeforce guy.

There's a reason it was called Strikefarce.

I can't stand listening to chael for longer than about 20 seconds. He always seems to be bullshitting no matter what the subject is. Even if he says something I agree with, I don't believe he actually believes it himself. I can't trust anything he says.

Chaels an idiot that says stupid shit to get hits on his podcast and then the next week back tracks on everything he said previous. Then he tries to make that joel look like an idiot every week. Used to like his podcast now its just garbage most of the time.

Chael being chael. Biggest troll in mma

Schäuble wall and stalled the whole fight. Lost a point for constant illegal back of the head punches. Fight was on its way to a draw. One lucky punch from a guy with 7 out of 10 wins by ko
Definitely not a lucky punch. He timed Cro Cop's kick with a thunderous right hand. Then the POS hit him when he was clearly out.

Definitely looked a little odd live but I highly doubt he took a dive.

Crocop stomps Sonnen, would say he isn't a big enough fight for Crocop to come back for but he can sell a fight. Honestly think Fedor might be the only guy he would come back for.

saying that japan fights are fixed sounds good for some preteens

After listening to chaels podcast for awhile ive come to the conclusion hes pretty dumb.

Still a fan
i think hes pretty smart. he says stupid shit and he says it confidently because it gets a guy who hasnt fought in more than 3 yrs headlines, and now hes headlining probably a pretty good money fight for him againts cheeto.

Cro Cop is not the destroyer that he used to be. He was losing the King Mo fight until catching him.

Cro Cop has had a resurgence but isn't at the same level as the old days.

Fighters have resurgences sometimes. Arlovski when he came back to the UFC (for a few years ) and Lawler when he came back are recent examples
Mo landed about 3 punches on the ground while the rest of his attack was nullified.

Once up, cro cop landed 3 body kicks and a few straights. Walked mo down. This ain't ufc. Being a blanket doesn't win you the round. On top of that, cro cop landed more from his back than mo did from the top

{<huh}<mma4>

Likewise, mate.
Haha you've only got the same 2 gifs you try to throw up when everyone shits on you lol.

Every thread you just get picked apart by everyone haha

Nice gifs man youre so edgy and good at trolling. Even if you're the only one who thinks so lol. I love it.

Back