Sonnen asked King Mo did he take a dive against CC

N

Nord1

From his facebook:

Those people that think that are idiots. They are only sayin that because of Chael. Chael texted me a few days ago and asked me. I was stunned by a short uppercut that I didn't see. I weighed in at 213 with my clothes on. Cro Cop had 20lbs+ on me. I challenge anyone to get hit by Cro Cop and see what happens. Those people that dont think for themselves. If I was gonna take a dive.....why would Cro Cop be cool with gettin hit so much b4 he caught me. Look at the swelling on his face from my shots.

15895920_10154175888835686_8713201042697407172_o.jpg

15874778_10154172585360686_2566079492145530993_o.jpg

LOL, ROFLMAO.
Maybe we should arrange one last fight, Chael vs Cro Cop so there are no more doubts? What do you say? :D

After listening to chaels podcast for awhile ive come to the conclusion hes pretty dumb.

Still a fan

wonder why outside the UFC Cro Cop & co are destroyers even today but when they are in the UFC they make Schaub look like Tyson

After listening to chaels podcast for awhile ive come to the conclusion hes pretty dumb.

Still a fan

Thank you! Chael is really not that smart as people make him out to be, or as smart as he thinks that he is. Its just his way of speaking that sounds like he's extremely confident about everything that makes him sound smart.

Thank you! Chael is really not that smart as people make him out to be, or as smart as he thinks that he is. Its just his way of speaking that sounds like he's extremely confident about everything that makes him sound smart.

I believe he's pretty smart for figuring out that you can make people believe anything, once you speak with supreme confidence. And he's pretty smart to be able to pull it off.

Yea, Rizin is clearly legit.

<33>
One sentence, gif. You're nothing without Ronda.

Leave sherdog like u said u would before you welched and deleted your post.

Welcher.

One sentence, gif.

Leave sherdog like u said u would before you welched and deleted your post.

Welcher.

Google another selfie of you and I just might

<33>

// welchergnp

I believe he's pretty smart for figuring out that you can make people believe anything, once you speak with supreme confidence. And he's pretty smart to be able to pull it off.

Eeeh, he has the mind of being a great con man/hustler/whatever, he's sharp where it matters, but I dont find him to be some kind of intellectual. Not that I'm some Einstein myself.

Eeeh, he has the mind of being a great con man/hustler/whatever, he's sharp where it matters, but I dont find him to be some kind of intellectual. Not that I'm some Einstein myself.

Being "pretty smart", I believe, doesn't mean you have to be the new Einstein or an "intellectual". Whatever that means.

It looked weird live, but the replay showed Mo being hit right on the chin. Mirko's left kick is the deadliest, but his left hand is powerful too.

You're not a puppet master, you're just a welcher.

I think I'm playing you pretty well actually. Didn't have to do anything for you to stalking me around this board, quote my every post and include me in your sig.

;>

I think I'm playing you pretty well actually. Didn't have to do anything for you to stalking me around this board, quote my every post and include me in your sig.

;>
I don't mind. Hundreds of people are seeing what a welcher you are. And you're not liked anyway.

Back